[Representative Poldilotta] Withdrawal from the Mayoral Race

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Governor's Office

Wildcat
A Tradition of Service
Ingame name: Tall Paul + Tombstone Jim

[Representative Poldilotta] Withdrawal from the Mayoral Race

Post by Wildcat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:21 am

State of San Andreas
State Legislature
Office of Giovanni Poldilotta

[hr][/hr]Official Publication - BL-00002
15/SEP/2016

Representative Poldilotta Withdraws from the Mayoral Race

[hr][/hr]
State Government Representative Giovanni Polidlotta has announced his candidacy as the 22nd Mayor of Los Santos and it's associated, unincorporated counties recently. Despite having full intention to run in the election, a visit with Rep. Poldilotta's doctor on September 12th changed everything. Rep. Poldilotta sadly announces that his previously-in-remission cancer has returned as Stage 2 Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Although Rep. Poldilotta does have a good prognosis, the treatment needed to attempt to remiss the cancer would detract time from his campaign and hypothetical management of the government.

Rep. Poldilotta, 51, has announced his endorsement of mayoral candidate Valentina Richardson. Rep. Poldilotta stated that "[Richardson] has the experience the government needs running forward after the unfortunate end of Mayor Summers' term. She is well known by staff within the government, and I am unequivocally sure of her abilities. I thank all of my supporters for their support, but I simply cannot embark on this journey in my current health. I wish Ms. Richardson luck in the ensuing campaign season."

Rep. Poldilotta will be continuing to serve in the San Andreas State Legislature, and will commute regularly to California for treatment.

Those wishing to contact Representative Poldilotta for general and press inquires should go through the Representative's Chief of Staff or his Communications Director.

Chief of Staff:
Brianna Lewis
PH: (555)143-7536
Email: lewis1@legislature.sa.gov

Communications Director:
Gregory Adams
PH: (555)96-92
Email:adams3@legislature.sa.gov

All paper inquires can be sent to the following address:

21 S Pershing Square, Office of Representative Giovanni Poldilotta

Giovanni Poldilotta
State of San Andreas - Representative