[Senator D. Chapman] Bringing jobs back to Southeast Los...

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Governor's Office

Antimacy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[Senator D. Chapman] Bringing jobs back to Southeast Los...

Post by Antimacy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 pm

OFFICE OF SENATOR DONALD CHAPMAN
FOURTH DISTRICT OF SAN ANDREAS
SAN ANDREAS SENATE

OCTOBER 28, 2016 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Bringing jobs back to Southeast Los Santos/Ocean Docks!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Los Santos Government with aide from myself and my support staff have pushed for more jobs in Southeast Los Santos. We have succeeded.

The creation of the Environmental Protection and Rejuvenation Contract which aims to ensure a sustainable future for both ourselves and our neighboring states and nations, the Los Santos government has taken initiative towards reducing its carbon footprint, one step at a time through allowing a company to maintain garbage routes throughout the city.

Riverside Waste Management has won the contract and as such, will be operating out of the Ocean Docks area. Riverside is currently hiring and you should contact them if you're interested in a long time, pension paying job. Pending the success of this pilot program contract, the government may open the contract for additional companies to be involved.

I am happy and thrilled to be able to share this announcement with you today because I am well aware of the lack of well paying, honest jobs in San Andreas. This is only the beginning, I will have a bigger announcement shortly about the return of dock labor jobs at Ocean Docks.

###

Office of Senator Donald J. Chapman
4th District
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

Return to “SAGOV Press Releases”