GTA-SA - SAMP

All "What does your character..." etc threads can all go in here, keeping the general discussion forum free for worthwhile discussions.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Adriano1425
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: James_Maldini

GTA-SA - SAMP

Post by Adriano1425 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 pm

GRAND THEFT AUTO - SAN ANDREAS

For fun, I'd like to talk a bit about the game that we all really enjoy playing in today's GTA SA, despite all the innovations of Rockster Game and a lot of games that have been released since 2004 and we're still playing it in 2019, it's unbelievable ...

How many years do you play at GTA SA:?Since the game was released in 2004 ..
What do you think about the game (game quality):?This game drove the world crazy when it came out, I remember that everyone talked about ..
To this day after 15 years we use it, every day dozens of people are searching on the Internet how to install this game .. This is the only game I enjoy playing for years ..
How long do you play at SAMP:?Two months after it came out in 2006 I remember that friends told me about it and really after one time I tried to fall in love with this game ..
Which type of server do you prefer (DM-RP-CNR), and why:?Since 2008 I play only RP servers.
This feeling of real life has attracted me extraordinarily. I loathe the DM servers and do not understand how people waste their time there.
Although the game is old they are your favorite game?Unequivocally yes, it's my favorite game and I'm sure that as long as this game is active I'll be there to play it, and sure that the world's best LS-RP server.

Code: Select all

[b][u]How many years do you play at GTA SA:?[/u][/b]
[b][u]What do you think about the game (game quality):?[/u][/b]
[u][b]How long do you play at SAMP:?[/b][/u]
[b][u]Which type of server do you prefer (DM-RP-CNR), and why :?[/u][/b]
[b][u]Although the game is old they are your favorite game?[/u][/b]
lsgov profile - James Maldini.
Forum Profile - Adriano1425
UCP Profile
My Story
CHARACTER LIST: show
  • James Maldini (lvl 12) - San Andreas State Goverment - Autospex impounder.
  • Maria Santiago - (lvl 3) Civil.
  • Salvador Valenzuela - (lvl 2) Citizen

שמע ישראל אדוני אלוהינו, אדוני אחד.

Zupps
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: You already know

Re: GTA-SA - SAMP

Post by Zupps » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:13 am

How many years do you play at GTA SA:? December of 2013
What do you think about the game (game quality):? being as old as it is I still love it. But working second shift sucks as no one is online when I log in.
How long do you play at SAMP:? depends on the amount of people online 1-5 hours a week at most
Which type of server do you prefer (DM-RP-CNR), and why :? definitely RP and MOST DEFINITELY LSRP because you can be and do whatever your heart desires
Although the game is old they are your favorite game? absolutely

Return to “Polls/Surveys”