Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
King Jay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Location: The land of the Great.

Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by King Jay » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Does anyone here play Career Mode.
If so post who you are and who you've signed.


I'm currently Chelsea, re building a second squad of Wonderkids.
Sold the likes of: Costa, Cahill, Moses.

User avatar
stonecold
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:23 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by stonecold » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am

Yes. I usually start with 3-4 star teams and try to lead them to the top of the table. I'm waiting for FIFA 19 now, but as I saw in the early beta gameplay, the gameplay is still too fast ping-pong passing simulator. Hope they will fix a few things in career mode too.

User avatar
King Jay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Location: The land of the Great.

Re: Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by King Jay » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 pm

stonecold wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am
Yes. I usually start with 3-4 star teams and try to lead them to the top of the table. I'm waiting for FIFA 19 now, but as I saw in the early beta gameplay, the gameplay is still too fast ping-pong passing simulator. Hope they will fix a few things in career mode too.
Yeah me too. UCL will be a great feature this year.

User avatar
stonecold
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:23 am
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by stonecold » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:05 pm

King Jay wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 pm
stonecold wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am
Yes. I usually start with 3-4 star teams and try to lead them to the top of the table. I'm waiting for FIFA 19 now, but as I saw in the early beta gameplay, the gameplay is still too fast ping-pong passing simulator. Hope they will fix a few things in career mode too.
Yeah me too. UCL will be a great feature this year.
I'm more excited about being able to edit kits (finally in 2018 LUL). I also wish every player that's over 30 will not forget how to run.

User avatar
King Jay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1751
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Location: The land of the Great.

Re: Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by King Jay » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 pm

stonecold wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:05 pm
King Jay wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 pm
stonecold wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am
Yes. I usually start with 3-4 star teams and try to lead them to the top of the table. I'm waiting for FIFA 19 now, but as I saw in the early beta gameplay, the gameplay is still too fast ping-pong passing simulator. Hope they will fix a few things in career mode too.
Yeah me too. UCL will be a great feature this year.
I'm more excited about being able to edit kits (finally in 2018 LUL). I also wish every player that's over 30 will not forget how to run.
YOU CAN EDIT EDITS?

User avatar
Kevinn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: Република Српска

Re: Career Mode - Fifa 18.

Post by Kevinn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm

I'm always start with some clubs with 3-4 stars, I'm now in Rosenborg BK(Norwegian club), i'm playing it on World Class, i'm always playing striker and i have now 35 goals in EliteSerien. Playing for Norway national team
Image

Zlatan Ibrahimovic legend of the football

Image

Post Reply

Return to “FIFA”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users