New here!

If you are new / leaving / coming back / going on holiday or whatever, post it in here and ONLY here!

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Lead Admins

hightax
Civilian
Civilian

New here!

Post by hightax » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello, what's up?. I'm hightax; been roleplaying for a while in Second Life, and then I moved into GTA V. I hear a lot of people saying LSRP is reference in RP.

I would like to meet some people who could teach me the ropes. I can roleplay but know nothing about the gamemode and I'm a little bit lost. Hope to see you around!
Mason Broussard - ALIVE

Lance Good
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Lance_Good

Re: New here!

Post by Lance Good » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 am

hightax wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Hello, what's up?. I'm hightax; been roleplaying for a while in Second Life, and then I moved into GTA V. I hear a lot of people saying LSRP is reference in RP.

I would like to meet some people who could teach me the ropes. I can roleplay but know nothing about the gamemode and I'm a little bit lost. Hope to see you around!
Sure thing, Welcome to the Community!

Here are some useful tips on succeeding here:
  • - Be courteous to other players.
    - Learn the map, After 24 Hours you will know the area well.
    - Make Connections. Without friends or connections, you will be constantly bored.
Now about the gamemode, Picture it this way:
  • Grand Theft Auto V - Voice Chat - Graphics (You can use an ENB Mod) + Roleplay = Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I played on FiveM for a while, But SAMP is known to be a lot better for both the roleplay and the amount of the players on the server.
If you have any more questions, You can contact me here: (Discord: Lance Good#8336), or open a new thread under this forum.

See you soon!

~ Lance Good
Republican Candidate for the Senate

Part-Time Trucker

Full-Time American

Dan beaver
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: + HOMIEZ 4 CHRIST +

Post by Dan beaver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:20 am

Welcome, everything you need to know about the server's features can be found here:
https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewforum.php?f=283

The first thing you will want to do is head to Blueberry and get the mechanic job, this is what most players do when starting out a new character to give them some extra money each paycheck. Another way of making money is fishing, you can go to the end of Santa Maria pier and do /fish and deliver the fish to Ocean Docks to make some quick cash to get you on your feet. If you're not sure where something is, ask in character, or call a Taxi and they will know where to go.

hightax
Civilian
Civilian

Post by hightax » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 am

Woah, thanks you both. I'll make sure to mod my game; I tried already but I kept crashing. I also tried a map/minimap with all the streets so I wouldn't have to learn it so quick.

I'll make sure to message you Lance if I have any questions.
Mason Broussard - ALIVE

Return to “I'm new / I'm away / I'm back / I'm leaving”