Crusader Kings II

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

Lashuni
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Crusader Kings II

Post by Lashuni » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Any of you guys ever had trouble with this? Can't register to Paradox forums due to it.

Donny Donowitz
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Donny Donowitz » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Lashuni wrote:Image
Any of you guys ever had trouble with this? Can't register to Paradox forums due to it.
I don't know, forum is pretty messed up, but once you register there they give you free Indian Faces Pack DLC.
Paradox is well known about fucking bugs and stuff, out of sync error during Crusader Kings 2 multiplayer makes me mad as hell.
Spoiler: show
Nice avatar bro, Zivio Tito.

RevRunner
Donator
Donator
Ingame name: Tremaine Lawson

Post by RevRunner » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:24 pm

I'm sure if I wasn't lazy I'd be able to find an answer to this in the thread, but does anybody have any good tutorial videos on how to play. I used to understand the basics when I first bought the game, but it's been awhile since I even played.
back

rockshock
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eastside kingpin

Post by rockshock » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm

RevRunner wrote:I'm sure if I wasn't lazy I'd be able to find an answer to this in the thread, but does anybody have any good tutorial videos on how to play. I used to understand the basics when I first bought the game, but it's been awhile since I even played.

Late reply buuut..This is a great tutorial series for CK2, Granted it's old but the basic mechanics still remain closely the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvJJuv ... kbgFw19CeA_
Andy "Snoops" Estevez

Dead. Shot down by SD officers at Verona beach highway after a chase.

Manny Correa

Highschool student / Cardinal Park Teen

springie
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by springie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 am

This game is great, but really confusing.

Lashuni
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lashuni » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm

springie wrote:This game is great, but really confusing.
It really is not once you get to hang of it. But, before you do, get ready to resign 5 games a day at the very least. :mrgreen:

Deeclassify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Deeclassify » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Started as a single county count on both times ;)
Deeclassify wrote:Si

chale

Ruben Munoz D-seg
Javier Capmany Colinas

. .

Ploto
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ploto » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 am

Picked this up again with the recent Monks & Mystics DLC, and started out as a Norweigan count who joined the satanist society Lucifer's Own. There's nothing like burning churches in Norway 1000 years before it was cool.
I know that it's life or death. And, you know, I don't really know. I mean, I'm not completely ready to be clean or sober. You know? And I miss the chaos of running around and copping dope, selling dope. Hitting plays, robbing people, and running from the cops. Like, it's just a rush. And then my sober life is so boring now, I feel like I just go to work, come home, go to a meeting, sit at my house, make dinner and go to bed. I don't know. It's plain, stupid and boring.

Lashuni
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lashuni » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 pm

any1 still play this bih?

John_Limina
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by John_Limina » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 am

Does anyone still play this? Me and a friend are looking for eager people for a multiplayer RP project. If anyone's interested, hit my PMs up. We're looking for like 5 or more players, the more the merrier.
Peter LaBrasca; Crowned King of Melrose Avenue

Real Nigga Shit
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Real Nigga Shit » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:43 pm

I still have issues registering an account on the Paradox forum. Anyone know how to actually do it?

RedAlert22

Post by RedAlert22 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:28 pm

How do you guys deal with gavelkind succession as a unreformed pagan tribe? I tried imprisoning my newborns, but this always leads to rebellions all over my kingdom due to negative relation bonuses :/
You forget a thousand things every day, pal. Make sure this is one of 'em - Michael

MattyLis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by MattyLis » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 pm

RedAlert22 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:28 pm
How do you guys deal with gavelkind succession as a unreformed pagan tribe? I tried imprisoning my newborns, but this always leads to rebellions all over my kingdom due to negative relation bonuses :/
Avoid creating more titles than you need to ensure that the lands you own don't slip away when your sons take over. Whenever you take over as your heir, always try to consolidate your power the first thing you do. Try to move away from tribalism as quickly as possible.
Surfer, Muggs, Stoner, Froggy, Shadow, Smurf, Viper, Lucky, Sinner, Lobster, Thumper, Hitter, Thrasher, Dreamer, Casper, Snoopy, Camper, Creeper, Rover, Pistol Pete, Turtle, Sneaker, Danger, Doc, Elvis, Bouncer.

Butters
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Miralem Selimović

Post by Butters » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Do your relatives of the same gender (brothers) always hate you because they're a claimant? It seems that most of the time when my son inherits, his brother(s) hate(s) him.
Is this usual or do I have bad luck?

Deeclassify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Deeclassify » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Butters wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 pm
Do your relatives of the same gender (brothers) always hate you because they're a claimant? It seems that most of the time when my son inherits, his brother(s) hate(s) him.
Is this usual or do I have bad luck?
If they're your close relatives and they have a claim they'll dislike you but if they're second, third or fourth in line they become pretenders and get i think a -50 opinion modifier, nothing you can do really except murder them all.
chale

Ruben Munoz D-seg
Javier Capmany Colinas

. .

Return to “Paradox Grand Strategies”