PD - Lack of Interest.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Programm
Gangster
Gangster

PD - Lack of Interest.

Post by Programm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi, today I had to call 911, around 18:30, I was being chased by a Red Tahoma with 2 men inside, they attempted to rob me, steal my vehicle or even kill me, while during the chase, I called 911 TWO times and they didn't even responded, NO one can tell me that they we're in an another mission, because, WHILE during the car chase, there was a Police Cruiser with A police officer inside, on STAND-BY, so he was doing absolutely nothing, and that's not the problem, the big problem was that he SAW the car chase, he SAW me crashing into stuff trying to escape the Red Tahoma, I am sure that HE saw the two 911 phone calls before, but he DIDN'T EVEN MOVE, lack of interest, they don't give a damn about what's happening, and that's not the only situation, I called 911 for police alot of times, asking for help from different situations, like I inhalated smoke, I had a car crash, my acceleration pedal got stuck etc. they DIDN'T even move, they EVEN saw me, but they didn't stop to help.
I can say, from the bottom of my Heart and Soul, Police Department have the worst RP-ers in the Los Santos Roleplay History.
That's all I had to say, my suggestion is to fix this IMMEDIATLEY.

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: PD - Lack of Interest.

Post by Alonzo. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Cops respond to what 911 calls they like, its not the first or last time it happens. Not all of them but quite a lot do this from my experience as a LSPD/SASD member and from illegal RP side. They will tell you to report it IC but most of the time the evidence gathered for a report cannot be taken IC so its a OOC report...from there it gets trashed and the ones reported get a verbal warning.

KiddiePie
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Post by KiddiePie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:56 pm

This would've been valid if it was around the era of 600 players @ 18:00 or as the common world knows as 2015-2016. Today, the number of players involved in Law Enforcement roleplay has dramatically decreased. So high that it is not even possible to perform a bank robbery these days unless the rule of 30 PD/SD on duty lowers down.

The lack of interest in the calls is affected by OOC decisions, let's face it. But that does not mean that the
Programm wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:49 pm
Police Department have the worst RP-ers in the Los Santos Roleplay History.
No, they don't. We have people who even create faction threads but troll 24/7. We have people who cannot read, write, and understand English up to the server's par. We have people who cannot create an imaginative world for their character to play in. We have people who, out of their boredom, lag ram people intentionally. We have a lot of different sides in LSRP. But I beg to disagree with your statement. The LSPD can have members who cannot roleplay a certain situation properly or any other legal faction in that case. After all, we base our decisions on our experience. Hell, even Roux Enterprise had people who can't roleplay take part in their faction (yes, I'm talking about myself). Just because your IC situation was ignored does not mean that they are the worst roleplayers and there are a lot of reasons why that officer did so. There are many situations where they choose not to attend and we should respect their own discretion, especially if it's not related to out of character means.

Dropper
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Dropper » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 pm

This is a simple hate thread based on an event that you had and things didn't go your way. You suggested absolutely nothing, and this is more of a faction bash than anything. If you create or take part in sub par scenarios, expect anyone on the server to prefer to not interact with you: that's not limited to just law enforcement factions.

Return to “Trashed/Old Suggestions”