Radical Change - Reset banned accounts.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Ordak!
Gangster
Gangster

Radical Change - Reset banned accounts.

Post by Ordak! » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Hello,

As you can see, my purpose is to put a radical change in LS-RP's future.

Unban every accounts that I've been banned until now, all and all accounts which been banned 10 years ago, will be unbanned after an special date.

Of course admins will say " - 1 " but this is not admins who're deciding for future of the server " specially tester ".

some rules for this topic: If a lot of " +1 " votes been seen in this thread, means it will be accepted, if -1 so will be false.

If all accounts be unbanned, believe me, playerbase will be increased to 600, people gonna feel free to play again, perma banned players will be unbanned again with a new purpose to enjoy.

Start banning again from that time, ban no lifers and keep the other players be able to play once again.

Even some countries give a freedom to every prisoners in the country, but LSRP doesn't, there must be something like that.

gporium
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Radical Change - Reset banned accounts.

Post by gporium » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm

if they want more players more money, they should do this, nigga this is a fucking 2004 some admins take shit too serious lol.

cocaineking89
Mafia
Mafia

Post by cocaineking89 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 pm

It will bring players but also a huge trash bag with them. If something like that is about to happen, surely not p-banned players but the ones with temporary ones whose reason can be pardoned with some common sense after they took some time to cool off.

Ordak!
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Ordak! » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm

gporium wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm
if they want more players more money, they should do this, nigga this is a fucking 2004 some admins take shit too serious lol.
This is what I'm talking about, mistakes been done, all can be reset again, people can start once again and rule breakers will be banned and others will continue playing with no harm.

gporium
Mafia
Mafia

Post by gporium » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 pm

cocaineking89 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 pm
It will bring players but also a huge trash bag with them. If something like that is about to happen, surely not p-banned players but the ones with temporary ones whose reason can be pardoned with some common sense after they took some time to cool off.
na nigga everyone shall be unbanned, its a fucking 2004 game useless asf. They keep people banned like fucking NASA ordered them lol its not a job from the fucking NASA. some simply teenage admins who dont have any influence in IRL choices so they rek people in a game

Ordak!
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Ordak! » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:34 pm

cocaineking89 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 pm
Believe me, it will be better than that is now, they won't bring a trash bag with themselves, if they bring so they will be simply banned again.

Misfit
Certified Freak
Certified Freak

Post by Misfit » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:35 pm

It almost seems like your friend got permanently banned and you don't know any other way how to help him.

This will only harm server in my opinion, people who has been banned long time ago, they don't play anymore so they won't know or care if they are still banned or no. Players who were banned and wish to return to the server are posting ban appeals and admins deciding on the length of the ban. I don't see a point why would some hacker who was banned a week ago for cheating be unbanned now out of sudden.

cocaineking89
Mafia
Mafia

Post by cocaineking89 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:39 pm

No offence Ordak, but this suggestion seems like a alternative for you to get unbanned after I checked your latest posts and your behavior in the appeals. This suggestion is highly subjective. As I said, only for exceptions. We surely don't want any more DMU squads running around, right?

Dropper
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Dropper » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:02 pm

People like you who ban evade already have probably a dozen if not more in game accounts specifically to break rules and cause havoc in the server wouldn't be welcome back. This was discussed before and it's not a viable thing to happen, definitely not how you presented it.

Those who do have an interest in playing on the server, can, well, ban appeal.

To out right answer your 'conclusive statement':
Ordak! wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:25 pm
Even some countries give a freedom to every prisoners in the country, but LSRP doesn't, there must be something like that.
There is something like that, they're called ban appeals,

Return to “Trashed/Old Suggestions”