Mount and Blade Warband

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

iDiot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Mount and Blade Warband

Post by iDiot » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:02 pm

This will always be one of my favorite games, even though I don't play it actively I always enjoy coming back.When It comes to mods I've never really played any mods, sp/mp because there is so many I don't really know what to choose.
When it comes to Bannerlord, it is annoying but I understand Taleworlds, they are not a big company with high budget so they are taking their time to make this game but when it comes out it will be great I guarantee you that.

Clarence™
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Clarence™ » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:36 pm

its a good game

Kelav Kiro
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: John_Caiola

Post by Kelav Kiro » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:42 pm

awesome game

yannis
A Tradition of Service

Post by yannis » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:26 pm

bannerlord when

slp
A Tradition of Service

Post by slp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:21 pm

iDiot wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:02 pm
This will always be one of my favorite games, even though I don't play it actively I always enjoy coming back.When It comes to mods I've never really played any mods, sp/mp because there is so many I don't really know what to choose.
When it comes to Bannerlord, it is annoying but I understand Taleworlds, they are not a big company with high budget so they are taking their time to make this game but when it comes out it will be great I guarantee you that.
If you like Game of Thrones, I really recommend A Song of Ice and Fire. It's a great mod for the singleplayer, and is still developed to this day.

Another is Gekokujo, which is great if you want a Japanese-themed mod. It takes place in the Warring states period, and you'll get to rub elbows with some great historical figures.
In the distant future.
In a land abandoned by man.
Machines wage a continuous war.
Unaware of the futility of their actions.

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Fri May 17, 2019 3:05 pm

i'm glad my great son will be able to play bannerlord
nostalgia, ultra

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla
Ingame name: Memphis_Banks
Location: #hustla #pimp #kingpin #entrepreneur #monemayker #cashnigga #mullalover

Post by Hu$tla » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Since it looks that the Bannelord will be out like never, I've found this very interesting similar online game.
If you're liked M&B you should try this game, it's fun, solid graphics, and similar stuff like Warband.
You have your character, skills, attributes, train and upgrade troops, tactic battles, sieges, etc... PvP and PvE, very good game with great potential, it's still being improved from day to day, and they do listen to their community suggestions and work on the issues!

Memphis Banks - "Life of a Hustla"
"You chase the hoes, I chase the paper, you're a sucka fo' love nigga, I'm a moneymaker!"
[Guide] How to roleplay a Hu$tla![Guide] All animations commands with animated gifs!

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Return to “Adventure, Roleplay & Strategy Games”