Euro Truck Simulator 2

Section dedicated to Euro Truck Simulator.

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
candellas77
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by candellas77 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Have anyone a steam acc or gift me ETS2?

thanks! 8)

User avatar
Butters
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 pm
Ingame name: Miralem Selimović
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Butters » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Are there any neat little mods that make the game more interesting?
Recently started playing.

User avatar
JayBiatch
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Ingame name: Jayden-Dre-Shak
Location: Straight Outta Eassiidee

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by JayBiatch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Butters wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm
Are there any neat little mods that make the game more interesting?
Recently started playing.
Your wish is my command.

*poop* - https://ets2mods.com/en/
Image
The Signature King.

Characters.
Jayden Summers: - Alive - Moved back to Los Santos to pursue a career in law enforcement with the LSPD. Under his older brother Jordan's wing. -- Some how then got arrested for committing a misdemeanor.
Andre Marcus: - Alive - Incarcerated in SACF for an alleged double homicide charge.
Shakeem Francis - Alive Moved out of East LS to a snazzy apartment within West LS via his efforts in the drug-game along with currently banging the FRAUD game.

User avatar
Butters
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 pm
Ingame name: Miralem Selimović
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Butters » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

:D
JayBiatch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Butters wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm
Are there any neat little mods that make the game more interesting?
Recently started playing.
Your wish is my command.

*poop* - https://ets2mods.com/en/
:D
I lurked over some modding sites, but haven't gotten around to downloading any. Still enjoying vanilla.
Any mods that you'd personally recommend?

Jeremy_Holden
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 am

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Jeremy_Holden » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:48 pm

New Scania S & R out in the 1.30 beta, boys. They're sick.

User avatar
Mackers
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:18 pm
Ingame name: Thunder

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Mackers » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Haven't played it in 2 weeks, I absolutely love the game!
PS: I always get caught for speeding because my Mercedes-Benz is fast af.
14ϟϟ88

Jeremy_Holden
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 am

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Jeremy_Holden » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:23 am

Looking forward to the Special Transport DLC.

User avatar
Membusy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 936
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Membusy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am

CarlosR wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 am
The Euro is very good, I think it is very high of what we all want to have
Couldn't agree more, I can't believe people are jumping onto the sterling truck simulator and the dollar truck simulator. Don't even get me started on the bitcoin truck simulator, its insane that people are buying a game that they don't even get their hands on, preordering is mad these days

User avatar
Hipson
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am
Ingame name: Yungen

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by Hipson » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:50 am

Membusy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am
CarlosR wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 am
The Euro is very good, I think it is very high of what we all want to have
Couldn't agree more, I can't believe people are jumping onto the sterling truck simulator and the dollar truck simulator. Don't even get me started on the bitcoin truck simulator, its insane that people are buying a game that they don't even get their hands on, preordering is mad these days
Membusy nah it's all about Litcoin truck simulator

User avatar
zEneca
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:47 pm
Ingame name: Kathleen_Wheatley
Location: Romanian Empire

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Post by zEneca » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm

It looks awesome with the new vehicles and DLC's. Italy map is sick and also those Scania S&R models are a piece of art.

Post Reply

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users