[Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Find all the Laws and Acts of San Andreas in this forum.

Also contains the full Penal Code to list all crimes and punishments.

Moderators: Flemwad, Lead Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
Sisca
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 am

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by Sisca » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Tony Gunter wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:39 pm
Flemwad wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:58 pm
Tony Gunter wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:04 am
Prison'ing someone without identifying them doesn't make any sense to me. There is not a single prisoner IRL whose identity is unknown. With that being said, I don't understand why the 900 minute penalty exists. I believe PD/SD should be allowed to NPC that DCR would process the suspect and the suspect would be successfully identified. Something along those lines.
That would be powergaming though. If we don't have any records and we can't access your information then we cannot force you to give up your information. At the end of the day, this is to discourage this type of roleplay/behavior as you can see the apparent flaws.
Well then how does the identification part take place for those who refuse in real life because there's no prisoner unidentified IRL? Maybe LSRP can adopt similar techniques.
There are unknown prisoners its very rare though. If finger prints dont come back they'll put you through DNA tests etc and identify you that way. In the unlikely chance you dont have anything at all on record anywhere, you'll be processed as a John Doe.

User avatar
George_Svoboda
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by George_Svoboda » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 am

I got a couple penal code questions and questions about the sex offender act. My bad if the info is somewhere out there and I missed it.

1. Where is the public register? Is it role playable - if someone has a sexual offense that's a felony charge can my character role play going on a website to check names (like in real life) and role play knowing?
2. Which charges in the penal code fall under sexual offenses? All of Title 3? Is "Pandering / Pimping" a sexual offense? Is "Stalking" a sexual offense no matter the nature?

User avatar
Marauder
Game Administrator
Posts: 14193
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 am

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by Marauder » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:52 am

George_Svoboda wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 am
I got a couple penal code questions and questions about the sex offender act. My bad if the info is somewhere out there and I missed it.

1. Where is the public register? Is it role playable - if someone has a sexual offense that's a felony charge can my character role play going on a website to check names (like in real life) and role play knowing?
2. Which charges in the penal code fall under sexual offenses? All of Title 3? Is "Pandering / Pimping" a sexual offense? Is "Stalking" a sexual offense no matter the nature?
1. One wasn't created yet by the DOJ.

2. Any person(s) who is arrested for a Sexual Offense that is classed as a felony and or misdemeanor, shall be brought in front of the Courts of San Andreas, to be prosecuted.

I guess it's up for interpretation on a case by case basis since charges were never specified. One could always reach out to the Senate ic as to adding specifications
Request auction locations
Full absence - No PC access, forum PM checked as I have access.

Dominic Scorsio
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by Dominic Scorsio » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Is there a specific law for loan sharking?

User avatar
Ward
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by Ward » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 am

Dominic Scorsio wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Is there a specific law for loan sharking?
Not specifically but think of how Extortion might end up applying to their activities. :P

Dominic Scorsio
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: [Discussions / Questions] San Andreas Penal Code

Post by Dominic Scorsio » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Ward wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 am
Dominic Scorsio wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Is there a specific law for loan sharking?
Not specifically but think of how Extortion might end up applying to their activities. :P
This is true, but you'd have people who aren't specifically licensed to be providing exorbitant rated loans. But, you are correct.

Post Reply

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users