LS-RP Confessions

Keep the forum games in here, and ONLY here.
Post count won't be raised in this forum.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

The Romanian Guy
Mafia
Mafia

Re: LS-RP Confessions

Post by The Romanian Guy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 pm

i love a girl.
but she doesnt love me.
i can tell her
but it wouldn't have no effect.
as you see, i try to be a poet
but there are no rhymes
so sorry i'm not perfect

on the real tho, i love a gurl, told her but the rate of succes based by this relationship is like.... 0,000001% . I'm not even sure if she likes me too and i dont have the courage to ask her.

LamontMarcus
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: mandem

Post by LamontMarcus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 pm

i was watching these 2 dudes brawl, they shot and the white guy killed him.. i just randomly went in an alleyway far with my PF deagle, and one tapped him.. he pmed me saying why did u shoot me but I said one of his homies was on a roof with a deagle LOL
I, LamontMarcus, will join the probation scheme in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I am here to help around on the LS:RP forum board among other tasks. I choose to follow the rules inside the scheme. I fully understand I am liable to return back to my original punishment should I not be fulfilling my purpose in the scheme.

Bargos
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Bargos » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:36 pm

I raped a few people ICly.

iDiot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by iDiot » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:42 am

Flirting with female cops.

Edit: And always failing and receiving a ticket and a warning on my driving license.

.Andy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: M.Foster

Post by .Andy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm

I once watched a colleague in SD get walked up on and executed because there was no way in hell I was fighting that AK while in my personal vehicle.

Barre Baby
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Barre Baby » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 pm

In PTP, I accidentally killed Sabrina, we was getting shot at by the crips.
She'll be aight,

RunYoPockets
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: RunYoMotherfuckingPockets

Post by RunYoPockets » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Logged into lsrp to see gay esex /me lines where this guy was fucking another guys ear untill he bled to death. I ran outside, grabbed my M4 and killed them both LOL.

Zex.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Zex. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Punch people on purpose and /b mc

OGCole
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Calvin Rufus

Post by OGCole » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Lag pit people on purpose and acting fool.

Trexore
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Trexore » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 pm

I said I did something in a ban appeal even though I didn't just to get unbanned.
Trexore#2356

partyboy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by partyboy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:06 pm

Esex

Homme
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Homme » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 am

I punch people and say it was a mc
i never let the beef get cold nigga wheres the meat

Rhys123
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Rhys123 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:42 pm

I have DM'ed and /q'ed with no admins online
you think you crazy, but my shorty's get retarded

.Bauer.
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Luke Watts

Post by .Bauer. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:07 pm

I’m SD I’ll follow people without lights or sirens and when they pull over thinking “Wtf is this cop pulling us over?” I just drive away. :)
Los Santos Analytica || www.LSAnalytica.com

LUKE WATTS — DATA COLLECTOR, LOS SANTOS ANALYTICA

WitchingHour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Valerie Ponaro

Post by WitchingHour » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Oh I've got a few..

1. When I was roleplaying on my character at the time (Lorelei), I was driving somewhere, properly and literally like 2-3 times I nearly get hit by the same racers. I got so fed up that I saw them down the mall road, went all the way at the end of the strip and drove down super fast, turned to face them a little then paused, hit them (not as much as I wanted to..) and blamed it on "lag". #LSRProadrage

2. Ross and I were driving around and I was super hyper, down by the pier I saw a motorcycle spawn, I told Ross to get out of the car in /b cause I wanted to show him something, I instantly said "/B YOU SAW NOTHING." Pushed the bike off into the water and did a crazy u-turn and sped off. He was laughing to near tears, it was just perfect timing. There's also been times where I've driven my friends' cars off of mount chilliad (And the PIKE bus a couple of times) along with in the water.. Because I'm a bitch and I like rustling JIMMY'S and I'm seriously not as responsible as I try to lead out to be.

3. I once stopped a cop chase because I got pissy about failing my taxi driver's test continuously. Basically: I drove off of a bridge cause I wanted to get back to the place quickly, I was angry, and instantly hit the cop car that was chasing a hippy van which seemed to get away. I stopped and laughed as the awkward 8 second pause went on. When I spoke all I could say was "I'm so sorry. Skip?" He says "Sure." I'm still unsure if he laughed or just really hated me in that moment.

4. I once tried rping I had to take a desperate poop in order to get out of a traffic ticket, which didn't work and in turn I ended up getting arrested. I completely forget why lol.

5. I was once tipped off about a particular skype group who was, to some extent in their own words, calling me a whore due to my character's actions and were squawking about how someone "Needs to let Josh (My boyfriend/Jack Ponaro) know" - Meanwhile, I didn't much care, I only cared or wondered if someone we knew was in there (I don't want negativity around us) - If anything, he was more defensive and angry for me and I had to calm him down. Funny though considering I also heard they were fine about him, and even liked his character/screenshots. It's also funny since to begin with, Josh and I are both completely fine with IC relationships and know how to keep IC, IC and OOC, OOC. In fact, he was the one who recommended we should RP this way to begin with. We still RP this way, it's just a game.

That last one is considered a confession because the person who tipped us off (Who I respectfully won't mention) asked us not to say anything because these were his "friends". Some friends you've got there, and thinking back on it, honestly, considering they were mixing in such a way and the amount of people who were actually in that chat only shows the amount of low character and stupidity in people.
The Walk-In Closet

Jack/Josh is my baby for life ❤

Return to “Forum games”