0.3.DL Discussion: Mapping

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=648633

Moderators: Lead Developers, Junior Developers, Developers

Akenaton
Ingame name: 21 Savage

Re: 0.3.8 Discussion: Mapping

Post by Akenaton » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Some safe areas for the rich people who want to hang around without being disturbed by some gangs with stupid tattoo's on their faces and bodies. Or get robbed out of nowhere three times a day.

k1xx
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by k1xx » Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am

Make the poor areas look poor, add trash, add miscellaneous things, I like what you guys did with ganton

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

Adding that Gregory McCaine solid environmental pack to LSRP. Everyone already roleplays with it so I think it should be added. Same applies for Crenshaw High.

GangBanginDontStop
Mafia
Mafia

Post by GangBanginDontStop » Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 am

More actual mapped project buildings.

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Replace the Stadium with a housing estate, with a police station & few small businesses.
Few houses and apartment blocks would really add to the existing positive roleplay around the area.

Replacing the move studio with some of the existing houses in Marina to extend the area - and continue boosting roleplay centrally - would be beneficial.

There is also scope to increase housing and roleplay along the east coast, with lots of areas beside the road screaming for some further buildings.

Linking this to IC motives, the state sentate expanding the city would really boost and kickstart the Gov changes.

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am

KEG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm
Replace the Stadium with a housing estate, with a police station & few small businesses.
Few houses and apartment blocks would really add to the existing positive roleplay around the area.

Replacing the move studio with some of the existing houses in Marina to extend the area - and continue boosting roleplay centrally - would be beneficial.

There is also scope to increase housing and roleplay along the east coast, with lots of areas beside the road screaming for some further buildings.

Linking this to IC motives, the state sentate expanding the city would really boost and kickstart the Gov changes.
I like this idea. Maybe something like a gated community perhaps? Either way, more housing should be considered instead of area blocks that are unused.

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 am

Chanel wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am
KEG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm

I like this idea. Maybe something like a gated community perhaps? Either way, more housing should be considered instead of area blocks that are unused.
A gated community off the East Beach or in Market would be a good idea - but the Stadium is within Willowfield and wouldn't make sense because of the economic demographic of the area.

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Thu May 31, 2018 5:21 pm

i'm actually refactoring the stadium into a completely new section of the map, similar to what i did in ec with the factory

shame management would never add something like that

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:18 am

Badman Mike wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:21 pm
i'm actually refactoring the stadium into a completely new section of the map, similar to what i did in ec with the factory

shame management would never add something like that
https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=1563&t=672521 - A thread is currently gathering traction within the suggestions section, with the intention of moving it forward to the next stage soon.

Please, feel free to share examples of your work as I feel it would be highly beneficial to the suggestion & hopeful potential implementation.

ROZE
ROZE Entertainment & Events
Ingame name: Carly_Roze

Post by ROZE » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Hiro* wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 pm
Add roads here, I see everyone driving over them and it would be really nice to have roads there.
Spoiler: show
There are more places ofc.
And add nice enterable garages, not these old crappy looking we have right now.
I agree with this, it makes sense to add roads in these locations as everyone (Including cops) drive over the path/grass in these areas.

Hiro*
Best Clothing Layout of 2012
Ingame name: Kimmel

Re: 0.3.DL Discussion: Mapping

Post by Hiro* » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Yeah sadly the good old days are over where almost everyone knew how to make mods.

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:04 am

Hiro* wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 pm
Yeah sadly the good old days are over where almost everyone knew how to make mods.
more people know how to mod now than they did in the """good old days"""

if your bar for good modding r tomb raider sabbina skins and yure$ rip offs from 2012 then you need to lift it off the floor l0l
Last edited by Badman Mike on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROZE
Ingame name: Carly_Roze

Post by ROZE » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

There's this - https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=755&t=671922

People want another skate park mapped in.

Hiro*
Ingame name: Kimmel

Post by Hiro* » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Badman Mike wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:04 am
Hiro* wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 pm
more people know how to mod now than they did in the """good old days"""

if your bar for good modding r tomb raider sabbina skins and yure$ rip offs from 2012 then you need to lift it off the floor l0l
Yeah few years ago people modded everything and wanted to help community. Now it's just privatemods. You really think that if serverside modding came few years earlier we only had 50 new skins to use? FUCK THAT. We would have 100 skins and another 100 to be released. When I joined LS-RP we had mods on dildos as smokes, bottles and cigs. Someone even replaced all mall objects. And if you think that people are soo good at modding now make it happen.
But IDK why we even talking about that in mapping topic.

Denz
Runel $ucks.
Runel $ucks.

Post by Denz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Has any mapping using server sided mods been implemented on the server yet?

Return to “SA-MP 0.3.DL”