0.3.8 Discussion: Mapping

Discussion in preparation for the new version of SA-MP.
Akenaton
Ingame name: 21 Savage

Re: 0.3.8 Discussion: Mapping

Post by Akenaton » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Some safe areas for the rich people who want to hang around without being disturbed by some gangs with stupid tattoo's on their faces and bodies. Or get robbed out of nowhere three times a day.

k1xx
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Pudgy

Post by k1xx » Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am

Make the poor areas look poor, add trash, add miscellaneous things, I like what you guys did with ganton
Non whites tell me to talk about my privilege, matter of fact I don't wanna talk about my privilege.

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

Adding that Gregory McCaine solid environmental pack to LSRP. Everyone already roleplays with it so I think it should be added. Same applies for Crenshaw High.

GangBanginDontStop
Mafia
Mafia

Post by GangBanginDontStop » Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 am

More actual mapped project buildings.

KEG
Game Administrator

Post by KEG » Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Replace the Stadium with a housing estate, with a police station & few small businesses.
Few houses and apartment blocks would really add to the existing positive roleplay around the area.

Replacing the move studio with some of the existing houses in Marina to extend the area - and continue boosting roleplay centrally - would be beneficial.

There is also scope to increase housing and roleplay along the east coast, with lots of areas beside the road screaming for some further buildings.

Linking this to IC motives, the state sentate expanding the city would really boost and kickstart the Gov changes.

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am

KEG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm
Replace the Stadium with a housing estate, with a police station & few small businesses.
Few houses and apartment blocks would really add to the existing positive roleplay around the area.

Replacing the move studio with some of the existing houses in Marina to extend the area - and continue boosting roleplay centrally - would be beneficial.

There is also scope to increase housing and roleplay along the east coast, with lots of areas beside the road screaming for some further buildings.

Linking this to IC motives, the state sentate expanding the city would really boost and kickstart the Gov changes.
I like this idea. Maybe something like a gated community perhaps? Either way, more housing should be considered instead of area blocks that are unused.

KEG
Game Administrator

Post by KEG » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 am

Chanel wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 am
KEG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:09 pm

I like this idea. Maybe something like a gated community perhaps? Either way, more housing should be considered instead of area blocks that are unused.
A gated community off the East Beach or in Market would be a good idea - but the Stadium is within Willowfield and wouldn't make sense because of the economic demographic of the area.

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Thu May 31, 2018 5:21 pm

i'm actually refactoring the stadium into a completely new section of the map, similar to what i did in ec with the factory

shame management would never add something like that

KEG
Game Administrator

Post by KEG » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:18 am

Badman Mike wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:21 pm
i'm actually refactoring the stadium into a completely new section of the map, similar to what i did in ec with the factory

shame management would never add something like that
https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=1563&t=672521 - A thread is currently gathering traction within the suggestions section, with the intention of moving it forward to the next stage soon.

Please, feel free to share examples of your work as I feel it would be highly beneficial to the suggestion & hopeful potential implementation.

Return to “SA-MP 0.3.8 RC”