Shin Medicci, In the Shadow of the Knights

Post user-made content here.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King

Shin Medicci, In the Shadow of the Knights

Post by Shin Dandy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 am

My name is Shin Takumi Takeshi-Medicci. I was born twenty Seven years ago, on the month of June, to my mother Jade Medicci, and my late father Shin Takeshi. My father was part of the Akuji Industries reform project for Little Tokyo, my mother the daughter of a biker within the Mongols. I was raised away from Los Santos, in Italy. I was... Raised in a very sheltered life. My father was found murdered when I was only 5 years old, with a sword through his gut and a bulletwound in his head. My mother feared raising children in a city like this, and stole me and my sister away to Italy to live with her family. I had always idolized my father, and life without him drove me into hiding. I became a shut in, only coming out for school and to hang out with my siblings. The longer this went on, the more I wanted to be as strong as the man my father was. After my 16th birthday, I ran from home to live with my Godfather, a man by the name of Jord Drum, a man legendary for his association with numerous biker clubs over the years. In time, he would help me become a member of the Renegades MC, and one day a founding member of the White Knights MC.

My friends joke a lot, they call me the Gook knight, the Yellow Knight, Slit-eyes, but they are a family. They put in work and always ensure I'm part of it, they never exclude me for my half-bred nature. Sometimes they make it clear I piss them off or annoy them, but they never back down. Even after I leave town silently from them and my responsibilities, they just voted to have me back at the table as a patched member despite my six time vanishing act. To them I am a brother, a warrior, a friend, and a White Knight.

But what they don't know is I'm not as strong as they think I am. Years ago, I was diagnosed with high Anxiety, as well as some social hesitations that seemed to doom me living a socially normal life. The more I pushed to be a biker, the more I merely buried this away rather than ever face it. Five years ago, the first and to date only love of my life divorced me, and with that she took my children with her. I became dependent on being around mybrothers, and slowly over time I became envious of them. They have confidence, some have loving relationships, and some still have their children. Three years ago I was diagnosed with clinical depression, and it was recommended I seek professional therapy. For a time, I did pursue it, until I could no longer balance my sessions with my duties to the club. I chose to be prescribed anti-depressants, and some days they help. Other days they do not.

As the days go on, I find myself struggling to cope anymore. Sobriety is hell, and I seek either weed or alchohol as fast as I can to keep the demons at bay. Recently, I lead a move to handle the slandering of our club name, and in the process two of my brothers got shot, and hurt bad. Most would just accept they fucked up, move on, and try to make amends... I am not most. I found myself circling around the idea that I fucked up, even after Gus forgave me to my face. I went home and I couldn't stop focusing on it. This happens to me often, after I fuck up and hurt someone I care about I end up either distracting myself in my vices, or as I did tonight: Throwing up violently as my body fails to handle the stress of the day, and then taking the medicine I hate to admit I need before I go to sleep.

This is my life. The pathetic life of the White Knight's depressed token Asian.

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King

Re: Shin Medicci, In the Shadow of the Knights

Post by Shin Dandy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:01 am

My daughter, Autumn, was born with a heart condition. I was never allowed to know the full extent of it, even when I've came to visit to offer blood for her. My ex-wife doesn't want me too deep into their lives, for fear of the drama that may follow. I see them once a month, during the first weekend. Lately, I've been homeless and not allowed to see them, until Jord allowed me to move into the apartments here. So I prepared my place for a visit, wanting to pick up my little ones before Church, and chaos ensued. My ex revealed that my kids would have to stay home, due to Autumn's heart giving out again, and that I wouldn't see them until next month... and when I let slip that I was with the Knights Again... She was far from happy.

She hates that I am a biker. I went to prison for half a year back when we were together, and it killed her. She had just had our firstborn and she wasn't able to raise it well. She began to hate our life together, the more I came home bleeding or covered in the blood of another... And after our second child I was forced a choice. Years after the divorce, I took a year away from the club. This was when she began to let me back into her life... And now that I went back to the club, she may never let me see her or my children again. It doesn't matter how much I love them, or take care of them... I'm a deadbeat criminal father in her eyes.

Meanwhile, I spent the day getting patched back in, celebrating, and spending time around the others. I felt distracted, but something hit me hard. I don't know where it came from, but when I saw some of the boys with their girls, I started to drink more. Then my cousins, my beautiful fucking cousins Jim and his wife Ally.... I don't hate or blame them. I love them. But seeing them, and hearing about their kid... I ended up spending the rest of my day drinking bottle after bottle. I woke up shirtless in the Desert cuddling a dead turtle. I had Turtle stew, and then I went home.

My hangover's fucking killing me...

Return to “Screenshots and videos”