Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Kostadinovic Tadija

Kostadinovic Tadija

Post by Basketballplayer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:34 pm

April 25, 1994.
War 1994. My story is called Tadija Kostadinvoci. Elder of the Army of Republika Srpska, commander of the famous brigade of the Sarajevo-Romanija Corps. And somewhere in Serbia, in a quiet Vojvodina, his four girls. Heroj, Knight and Sindjelic, commander of the famous Ilija brigade, striking poet, steel and heart of the battle for Drina and Gorazde, the avenger of bloody waves. This is my story about a man, about a living hero, the hero of war, who keeps the Serbs with their strength centuries and the blood of ancestors. From him the blood is healed by the enemy. A man, the father of four girls, came to fight for the Serb people.
He fought on the heaviest battlefields, always on the first line, always ahead. Sometimes a few hundred meters behind the enemy line. God for your fighters, always ahead of them and with them. Krajisnik by birth, Yugoslav by citizenship, VRS fighter. Everybody loves it. Fighters adore. He is the embodiment of all Serbian heroes. He's not on television, radio, in the paper. Always in a bundle of fire and enemy thrombolos. His name is legend and security, and therefore, God, keep him safe for this people and this land! He is the last Mohicans and Don Quixote, he is Obilić and Kosančić. He is the core of the Serbs and, simply, he is a hero. Last night he came from Gorazde, is in the hospital today, visiting his wounded fighters. "The most ordinary of ordinary fighters". But these are his children, his fighters.
He sat with me, in the room where I live, at the hospital. We talked, talked about ordinary stories, two ordinary people, the same fates and thoughts. They talked about children, about people, about our destinies, about what awaits us, and where we are. We made coffee. We both drink pretty sweet. Surgeon, two years in war, in blood to knee, and hero - warrior, two years in fire and death. They sit alone, cook coffee, in a room that is similar to those students.
She laughs as I sleep on a two-seater and I have to put a chair on my legs as an extension because the bed is too short. And I thought - when and where does he sleep? In the last twenty-five days, he hardly took off his boots once. It is a fighter and a commander who achieves many victories.
We talked about ordinary human stories, and I remembered: "I barely buy children's books" ... or: "When I fall asleep and I ring my cell phone, first of all I'm afraid to think they're telling me that some of my fighter was wounded or killed." Tadija Kostadinovicu, and I want you to reach your goal, your ideals, your beliefs. While there are such as you, while Thee, while the Serbian people and Serbian fighters, are going forward, and believe!
Another thing, the story of Thee is my first story about an individual. I am still bound by another one, the story of a man who gave his life for the people and the Fatherland, and who already lives in the legend: the story of Zoran Borovina.
Let's get a cup of coffee with two cubes of sugar. You did not want to drink brandy - she said you only drink outside the war, or when you go home. And when was the last time you were at home?
Lying down in a camouflage uniform, burnt out of dust, mud and sweat, but with a stamp of strength in living combat eyes, Josipovic sat in a military car, waved, and left. Where?

Tadija Kostadinovic was awarded the Karađorđev star VRS
Last edited by Basketballplayer on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Questions / Technical Support | Player-Created Guides | Need help? Send me PM here
Discord: Basketballplayer#2603 - Tadija Kostadinovic

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Kostadinovic Tadija

Post by Basketballplayer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Questions / Technical Support | Player-Created Guides | Need help? Send me PM here

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:09 pm

The SA Democratic Party
Gangster
Gangster

Post by The SA Democratic Party » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:30 am

Dope RP

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:35 am

The SA Democratic Party wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:30 am
Dope RP
Thank you!

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Max1M
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Frank Underhill

Post by Max1M » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:13 am

Very nice, keep this thing up.

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Max1M wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:13 am
Very nice, keep this thing up.
Thanks bratan

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Story updated

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Basketballplayer
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Basketballplayer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:23 am

Return to “Screenshots and videos”