The Mongols Motorcycle Club is a "one-percenter" motorcycle gang and alleged organized crime syndicate. The club was originally formed in Montebello, California by hispanic Vietnam-war veterans who were said to be refused entry the Hells Angels because of ethnicity. The Mongols Motorcycle Club is currently headquartered in Southern California where their main presence is aswell and the club is still in active war with the notorious motorcycle gang Hells Angels. The club has charters in fourteen states as well as international charters in Scandinavia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia and Mexico.
The Mongols started as a legal biker club, although it didn't stay that way for long. It eventually began pushing guns and narcotics. Making a profit off of anything it could and making their presence known. The Mongols are known for anything from selling guns and narcotics to extorting and robbery.
The Mongols have notably had wars, brawls and for lack of a better term, "Disagreements" with a rival gang. That rival gang is the notorious Hells Angels. In a constant tussle for claiming their bottom rocker as California, sparks have erupted and caused drastic explosions, multiple times. Multiple occasions the two gangs have clashed resulting in the mauling, shooting, stabbing and some times even bombing of rival gang members.
The date was freshly labeled as 2009 and Billy "Fat Bill" Clark was currently in Montebello California, working as a Vice President for the local Mongols chapter. He was at the club house, drinking and relaxing after a long days ride back from Northern California. He was approached by the leader of the local chapter with a proposition. The proposition consisted of him being informed that a new chapter was opening up in Los Santos. They needed a president to go and take care of business down there and he thought he would be perfect for the job. Billy accepted the offer, willingly, he recalled hearing about an allied gang "The Outlaws" making a chapter down there. He appointed his long time "Brother" and fellow Mongol, Bobby "Thumper" Clark as the Vice President. The two men finished off their drinks and proceeded to pack their bags and get some sleep. They left the next morning.
The Mongols MC thrived in Los Santos for many months, selling weapons, dealing out explicit material, and overall making hell for the average day tax payer. But the Presedent of the Montebello chapter in California, was forced to make the decision, and make the call. The Mongols MC were eventually pushed out due to lacking resources in other states, and each member was divided off into another Chapter.
August 2009, was the time that Kane "Chopper" Carter, ex-Treasurer of the original Mongols MC Los Santos chapter, was given the call from a man under the alias "Joker". Joker was the leader of the Montebello chapter now, as the older one was tragically murdered in his own home, infront of his children. Joker had told Chopper, that the chapters were getting too over-populated, and the Mongols must expand once more. Chopper knew what this meant. The Mongols MC were being sent back into Los Santos once more, to regain their reputation as one of the biggest and most ferocious biker gang in the United States.
Kane sat down that night, and opened up his notepad that he kept in a locked up drawer. Reading through all of the old material, he discovered some old phone numbers. Giving each of them a ring, Kane was able to reach some of the older Los Santos chapter members, and offering them a place in the newly refreshed Mongols MC. Going to bed that night, Kane leant down beside his bed, and closed his eyes. He then said a prayer to himself. This was not your ordinary prayer. This was Chapter 13. The neighbours were not able to recall what he said, however they picked up the last few lines. The lines said were;
So if you should go there and meet my old Bros.
Better watch what you say, don't step on no toes
You're in Mongol country and its real plain to see
We're Mongols Forever - Forever Mongols M.C.
"I may be old, but I can STILL kick your ass." Kane Carter says as he pulls up to the bar one Friday night. He was an old bastard who had been in the business far too long. The members of the Mongols Motorcycle Club all knew him as Chopper, and he led the only family that ever mattered. Over time of working for, and leading the notorious club, his health had deteriorated, leaving him with a bad heart, a bad brain, and a bad attitude. Well... Maybe he always had the bad attitude. Stories had been told of his mother getting her head bashed in by him as he came out, screaming about how cramped her uterus was. These stories are certainly unconfirmed, however.
"Yeah, yeah. Go eat a bowl of dicks, Chop," Russ Daniels replied, as he walked towards the entrance to the Mongols Nation bar. They embraced in a friendly, endearing hug, then entered the bar. At this time, Russ had climbed his way through the ranks of the Los Santos chapter of the club, originally coming from the Pennsylvania chapter. Here in Los Santos, he was a Road Captain. Russ was a ruthless, however intelligent biker. He was a "no bullshit" kind of guy. He would give you the shirt off your back if you were in need, but would be the first to rip it back from you if he found out you had only tied yours around your waist. Russ Daniels lived for the Mongols, giving nearly everything he's ever had to the club, including lives to which he did not own.
As they sit in the bar, they discuss the events of the week, present and past. Kane's mannerisms during this conversation are unknown, but one could imagine a distance between him and his words. "What's going on, Chop? You alright?" Russ asks with sympathy in his eyes. " 'Aye, been better. I'm uhh-... I'm getting old man. Too old for this shit," Kane says, tottering the bottle of Budweiser in front of him. "Well, you are a pretty old piece of shit, mate." Russ grins as he says this. Kane doesn't give the reaction that Russ was quite looking for. Usually the general response is a vulgarity involving the shoving of certain things up one's southern passageway. Daniels looks at Kane with worry in his eyes now, fearing the worst. The worst doesn't come. " Y'know... This chapter's been graced with my presence for ages now. I've seen it through hell and back. Russ? Give me your vest." It's unusual for anyone, even the president of a chapter, to ask for your vest. Reluctantly, Russ takes it off and lays it on the table. He waits to speak, fearing he has somehow fucked up and is about to get punished. He winces, as Kane begins ripping off Russ' [Road Captain] patch. Memories of the murders, the drugs sold, the rides ridden, his life lived with that patch all fly before his eyes. They memories cease as Kane tears off his [President] patch, and tosses it on top of Russ' vest. "Don't make me regret it," Kane says, as he gets up and walks out of the bar.
The Los Santos Mongols MC chapter wasn't halted in it's violently rampant path to prosperity. Selling drugs and extorting anyone worth it has given way to expansion and survival. Delegation of markets between deserving members, and working as a combined force, a family if you would, has only helped that survival. Under Russ, new dedications and rules have been implemented, but are only known by those involved in the inner circle, and Church attending members. As always, shit was good.
It was only a week ago, on November 9th, when the Mongols MC reserved themselves with mourning and agony, as their once fearless and great leader passed away. Kane "Chopper" Carter was on his way to the bar to sport some brews with fellow Mongol, and previous apprentice Russ Daniels, when he had a heart attack. As he clutched his chest on his bike, he lost control and smashed straight into a main pillar in front of The Mongols Nation bar. Russ Daniels and a hangaround, Guss Ferguson, worked on him. Eventually, it was deemed useless, and the once and forever incredible Kane "Chopper" Carter was on his way to Chapter Thirteen, where the best of the best were. Mongols MC, San Andreas, will forever be in mourning.
- • During a SAN interview:
Mongol: People see us riding and throw insults out, others show us respect... We go to a club or a party and we get the same diverse array of responses. We're not monsters. Yeah we may be scary, but if you're cool, we're cool. It's the faggots and retards that come up to us singing their songs of bitchery who get fucked up. What happens then? Society crashes on us like we just raped a baby. Fuck 'em, I say. We do what we want, when we want, and nobody can tell us different.
Interviever: What's the "family" aspect you've mentioned?
Mongol: Many have come and are re-bred as brothers... Many have died and are sent away as heroes. It's all about honoring and respecting your brothers of the past and present, while breeding the future. We ride together, we watch out for eachother... We live for eachother. We are a family, you don't fuck with family. It's something not many people get to experience ; waking up and knowing that there is a whole group of people there for you, wanting to do everything in their power to help you. It's brotherhood. It's family. It's Mongols M.C.
We are a biker gang, as mentioned in the IC History, based off a real biker gang. The mongols are a heavily concentrated biker gang in California. A half dozen motorcycle enthusiasts came together to form the club to ride motorcycles together; however, the club eventually began to attract members with criminal tendencies and soon became known as an "outlaw" motorcycle club. It is named after the Mongols; who in the middle ages were known for their hordes of barbarian horsemen that under Genghis Khan conquered much of Asia and Europe.
The Mongols Motorcycle Club (Mongols 'MC') is an extremely violent MC that poses a serious criminal threat to the Pacific and Southwestern regions of the U.S. The Mongols are engaged in the transportation and distribution of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine. The Mongols are also known to frequently commit violent crime including assault, intimidation and murder in defense of their territory, and to uphold the reputation of the club. A majority of the Mongols membership consists of Hispanic males who live in the Los Angeles area, and many are former street gang members with a long history of using violence to settle grievances. Agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (ATF) have called the Mongols the most violent and dangerous OMG in the nation. In the 1980’s the Mongols seized control of Southern California from the Hells Angels, and today, the Mongols are allied with the Bandidos, the Outlaws, the Sons of Silence and the Pagan’s against the Hells Angels. The Mongols have also maintained their ties with Hispanic street gangs in Los Angeles.
- • Videos:
Note: Listed below are the out of character rules to join. The in character rules will be found out in character.
- You must have a Freeway, or a Wayfarer. No crotch rockets allowed.
- You must give your characters life for the gang. If he joins as a patched member, he's in till death (Yes, this means if you wish to leave, it will usually result in character kill, but not always).
- Roleplay your crashes. Any law enforcement member can vouch that this is unbelievably annoying and noobish. When you're fleeing and you hit a wall going 150km/h, flying face first into the wall... Yet, you superman to your feet and take off. Roleplay it. If you wreck, you lose. If its a slow wreck, alright that's understandable that you can get up and run.. But none of this superman stuff.
- It's reccommended that you do not argue with anyone ranked higher than you. Doing so could result in a dispute, and you being killed, or severly wounded.
- Always respect the higher ranks.
- The radio is now strictly for in-character purposes. The use of )) in excess will be punished, on the Mongol or Ride channel.
- This is not a deathmatch faction. Please do not kill people, to the best of your ability. Sure, sometimes, death has to happen (in-character), but please, keep the killing to a minimum. Killing a cop, depending on circumstances, will be punished.
- For the most part we do not accept alts though exceptions are made for faction approvals depending on your time zone or reason for wanting to join, if you have any questions about this then PM drumj on the forums.
- By joining this faction, you are submitting yourself to a character-kill. The president or vice president of this faction can character-kill if they wish, once you're /invited.
- President - The head honcho. The boss. The commander. He makes the decisions regarding the chapter, the crew and the men involved. He decides anything that happens in the club, and anything important is ran by the President prior to being done. He is in charge of all the members, keeping them in line and making sure each decision is the best for the club.
- Vice-President - Second in command. He is in charge when the president isn't around or is on vacation. He has almost the same say as the president, but the president can over-rule his sayings. He's in charge of looking after the lower-ranking members.
- Secretary - The Secretary is responsible for making and keeping all club chapter records. Membership List, Chapter Bylaws, Rules of Order, Standing Rules, Records of all committee appointments, all written reports, copies of all correspondence between the club and any outside person or organization, Meeting Minutes. He is responsible for calling roll at the meetings. The Secretary must notify Active Members of special or emergency meetings, and must notify all the members of any appointments or elections in their absence. He shall also maintain the club patches and be in charge of having them made.
- Treasurer - Responsible for the finances of the club. Collecting cuts and fees. Everything financial. He may disburse funds to pay expenses as prescribed in the Standing Rules. The Treasurer must keep an accurate record of all income and expenses. He is required to report the fiscal status of the club at each regular meeting for the information of the members. He must submit a written annual report to the Executive Committee at the Annual Meeting.
- Road Captain - The Road Captain is responsible for all club runs. He shall research, plan, and organize all runs. During actual time on the road or at intermediate stops during a run, he shall act as the ranking club officer, deferring only to the President or Vice-President if either of them are present, and only then for matters involving persons outside the club. He shall supply the Secretary with any information required to notify outside agencies of impending club runs in a timely manner.
- Sergeant-at-Arms - The Sergeant-at-Arms is responsible for ensuring that the Bylaws and Standing Rules of the club are not violated. He is responsible to insure that the orders of the Executive Committee are carried out in an expeditious manner. He is responsible for policing and keeping order at all club events, except as noted under the Duties of the President. He may conscript members to aid in keeping order on their own authority. He has the responsibility to the club to report any unseemly behavior of incident to the Executive Committee. He is responsible for securing any patches or colors from any member who retires, resigns, or is expelled. The SAA is responsible for the safety and security of the club, as well as the protection and defense of its members and prospects. He shall keep and maintain a record of all data pertinent to the safety and security of the club and it’s members and prospects. Upon becoming aware of any real or perceived threat to the club, its Members, Prospects, or events, he shall immediately notify the Executive Committee of that information.
- Veteran - The Veteran is a old and respected member of the club, whether they've been in the club for many years or they're getting to old to be in "The game" as much, they are listened to as well as look upon as role models. Usually they are previous presidents, former enforcers.
- Mongol - A patched member. They've worked their way up from being an outsider and are earning the respect of the gang. They are responsible for representing the gang, with their newly received top kicker.They have power over the prospects, the ability to boss them around. Patched members attend "Church", or the meetings that are held to make decisions on the gang and check in on everyone. They ride with the gang and are now a made man.
- Prospect - An outsider to the gang. They will work under the gang, helping them if needed. They will ride with the gang and drink with the gang. Their vest consists of the Mongols emblem, but no top kicker. They are not able to attend church any vote on any decisions relating to the gang. They are basically butlers for the crew. They will get the drinks, they will do the dirty work. Help defend turf and deal with rival gangs. Being a prospect is no walk in the park. It is a very hard and stressing position, and new members may be held in as prospects for a long time. So if you are a prospect, do NOT whine about becoming patched. It's a totally in-character thing. A prospect is the "trial" or examination period, where the other members of the club will decide if you are worthy enough to ride with the full triple-rocker patch on your back.
The Mongols Motorcycle Club at the moment, are not accepting out-of-character applications. Recruitment is done entirely in-character. Come to the bar and hang out. Let us get to know you, and approach one of the members about getting in the club. If we choose to do applications, this will be edited. But at the time, it's entire in-character.
- • Tips for joining:
- Read information related to Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs onto this website: http://www.rcvsmc.net/.
- Don't be a retard. Fuck-ups get fucked up.
- Don't stop trying to join just because we tell you to fuck off. You'll probably here it from us at least a hundred times before you get into a conversation with one of us.
- Hang around the bar even when we're not there. Hook up with some other hangarounds and create some RP.
- Show off your roleplaying skill when we're around, but don't be overzealous. Do your own thing; if we like it, we'll approach you.
- Research - Harleys, hogs, engines, motorcycle clubs, laws, terminology, and whatever else you think might pop up.
The Majority of the information in this thread is intended for OOC purposes to educate people who see us riding around, and think that we are all about what the media makes outlaw MC's out to be.
Thank you, Samuel_Jones, for creating this great faction.
Thank you, Kane Carter, for all you've done for this faction.
Thank you, Deuce, for further leading this faction and make it official.
Thank you, ezkNYNE, for all the graphics that you done, you're the best.
Thank you, drumj, for the huge, countless dedication, and work you did for the faction, we love you brother.