LS-RP Survey 2016

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

Surreal
Management

LS-RP Survey 2016

Post by Surreal » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey everyone,

As I have touched in my recent updates, I intended to open the floor to the community and start taking some direct feedback from players on what they like, what they don't like and what they think can be improved on the server. I feel the best way to get the ball rolling on that is through a Google Docs survey. I haven't done one of these before on this scale, so I thought I would give it a go and see how well we can manage feedback through it as I intend to read through them and bring the prominent points to the staff team and server leadership. If it all works well, I may consider doing these annually, bi-annually etc so we can keep our ear to the ground when it comes to community opinions. I have already done a similar style survey with staff and adapted some processes using their feedback but as I have said many times: everyone on the server has their own unique experience and everyone's input is valuable. You most certainly cannot get the full picture from surveying staff members alone, which is why I think this is a good opportunity.

The link to the survey can be found here:

>>> LS:RP Survey 2016 <<<

I would appreciate your participation.

Thanks,
Surreal

Surreal
Management

Re: LS-RP Survey 2016

Post by Surreal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 am

Submissions will close on the 19th of September.

Surreal
Management

Re: LS-RP Survey 2016

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Surreal wrote:Submissions will close on the 19th of September.
Submissions are now closed as stated above.

I will have to postpone the review of these submissions for now, but will review them in the future when my real-life schedule dies down and I have the right amount of time to dedicate to going through them properly. At the moment: I need to ensure my regular duties are handled alongside helping manage recent events that require my input, such as the Los Santos Police Department changes. I will place more detail about the 2016 survey review in my next staff team update. Thank you for all of your input - we received a total of 406 submissions via this form!

Return to “Announcements”