It's that time of the year again and as per tradition, we will be allowing players to submit some festive mapping for their properties. In previous years, there have been several complaints pertaining to the realism of the mapping seen around the server; excessive mapping in gang neighbourhoods and oversized objects are just some of the qualms people have had and this year, I will be personally reviewing each and every submission that is made to ensure that it's in line with the expectations we have and to ensure that everything is sensibly done and not disruptive to the player-base.
The following rules must be adhered by:
- Maximum of twelve objects.
- Only applicable to houses and businesses: the placement of objects outside apartments is not permitted. Apartment Complex owners can request mapping for their complex if desired.
- Objects may only be placed in your area of ownership. If it crosses over into someone else's property, your request will be denied.
- You may only submit requests for properties that you own.
- Any unrealistic mapping (or anything that just looks ugly) will be trashed and feedback will be sent back to you.
- Your submissions must be sent via forum PM to otter.
- Your PM must be titled: Christmas Mapping Submission.
- There is a limit of one request per player.
If you have any queries or concerns — send a PM to otter with the title Christmas Mapping Feedback.
You MUST follow the formats specified below:
Christmas Mapping Submission: Christmas Mapping Request: Notes:
- To convert your MTA maps to createobject format, use: http://www.convertffs.com
- If you want to use a SA:MP map editor, try: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=282801
- For some festive object ideas, check: http://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_ ... -new-year/