- Any injuries sustained that do not force you into the brutally wounded mode must be role-played according to location:
- If you are shot in the kevlar and lose kevlar - you should role-play the kevlar hit.
- If you are shot and lose health - you should role-play the injury as per /damages.
- If you are shot in the head but are not brutally wounded - it's not a fatal injury.
- Any injuries sustained that do force you into the brutally wounded mode must be role-played according to their location and common sense should be exercised to establish how those injuries should impact your character:
- Although you are free to /acceptdeath if you are brutally wounded, doing so without any role-play at all is heavily frowned upon and is not the best role-playing experience players can offer.
- You are encouraged to role-play your injuries as per /damages to some capacity.
- If you are shot in the head and are brutally wounded - it is a fatal injury.
- Accepting death means that you are PK'd from the scene regardless of the events that lead to it.
- As a general rule of thumb, you should not role-play dying unless you are in the brutally wounded mode. Exceptions to this rule can, however, be made at an administrator's discretion.