Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.
Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins
- Head of Development
- Posts: 8484
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm
- Ingame name: Lucas Foreman
- Location: Basement
We are now six days into the anniversary streak. That's over halfway through! I've to say, I'm glad the previous updates received as much positive feedback as they did. Today, we'll be following up on a post we highlighted a while back about client-side mapping
made by our community members that adds immersion and ambience to the streets of Los Santos. The mapping team was hard at work to take it to the next level and came up with a stack of maps for everyone to enjoy even without modifying their game. Tonight, we're adding miscellaneous environment mapping to the following areas:
I hope you'll enjoy and find use for the newly introduced enhancements of otherwise sometimes boring looking corners of LS, if there's positive reaction to today's maps, we'll keep working on new ones and adding them to other areas as well. This is also the last update including a map in our anniversary spree.
As you might have noticed, I love to, and encouraged others to, tease about the next updates in these posts. Without going into too much detail, you can look forward to a so far unannounced, long-requested addition to civilian roleplay.
See you all in-game,
Justus wrote:We've had some good feedback on some mapping and some criticism on others, understand that we're listening to your feedback and some areas which you think need improving are going to be giving them another little touch up to try and reflect your mods a little more, bare with us for a few more days while we fix any issues that you have!
My inbox is always open if you would like to give us specific feedback on the areas you would like to see touched up with regards to giving it more of an immersion feel.
- Retired Administrator
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 pm
- Ingame name: Christopher_Breaux
Looks like a dope update.
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:14 pm
- Ingame name: Vito
- Location: Muscle and Hustle
- Game Administrator
- Posts: 5677
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:42 pm
Been waiting for this for a long time. Really like the Blueberry update, and the community gym. Good stuff!
Last edited by owen
on Tue May 23, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Silver Member
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm
- Ingame name: Lukas_Hoffman
- Location: The Netherlands
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 3229
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm
- Location: Zagreb
Well about time.
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 2497
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:25 am
- Ingame name: fabian matsumoto
- Location: 51.2787° N, 0.5217° E
Flip_ wrote:Looks like a dope update.
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1306
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:02 pm
- Ingame name: Jason Ren
Love Willowfield and the beach changes, 10/10.
- Posts: 703
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm
- Ingame name: Humpy
- Location: Amsterdam.
Looks lit as fuck!!
Used to be Terrance Goode
- Shock To The System
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 am
- Ingame name: Craig Warren
Now this is fucking sick.
- Posts: 764
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:56 pm
- Ingame name: Jack McCurdy
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm
- Ingame name: Shane
- Location: Netherlands
Looks awesome Baker and co!! Really nice
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 2489
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:15 am
- Ingame name: Eastside kingpin
- Location: Norway
- LS:RP Tester
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm
- Location: Sweden
That looks really nice! Thanks for fencing off the Conference Center parking lot.
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:30 pm
- Ingame name: Madrazo Frontino
- Location: Moldova, Republic Of
I can only allow myself to say that this is one of, if not the best update from all of these /SO FAR/. It doesn't only bring some RP opportunities, but it does it on a server level, not only a specific group of RPers or players, it brings a lot of environmental changes and a much better atmosphere.
And the best one from these, is definitely the Santa Maria Beach Bar.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users