Halloween 2017

Important information will be posted here, news and old global announcements.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

Marauder
Game Administrator

Re: Halloween 2017

Post by Marauder » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Stefanovic wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:13 pm
Marauder wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:47 pm
As the leader of the events team, I am reading through some of this feedback. We are working on making more events in general so we always welcome feedback too.
The main idea that one can deduce from all this feedback is that the events should be more in character, not out of character.
I wholeheartedly agree. The events team was not part of this particular event but we'll definitely make sure future ones are planned to reflect more ic.

Although, I know I've been to haunted houses irl and been chased with a chainsaw that had no chain, so shooting someone for that is silly either way. I had seen myself a few on duty legal faction members attending the carnival, which shouldn't have happened either.

Wildcat
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Ezio Poldilotta

Post by Wildcat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Marauder wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 pm
I wholeheartedly agree. The events team was not part of this particular event but we'll definitely make sure future ones are planned to reflect more ic.
The Events Team should be involved in any server event. They're the only ones with expertise on how to have good, in character events that foster at least some sort of roleplay for the server. I'm not sure why they were left out, but this is a lapse that the server will hopefully never repeat.
Marauder wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:33 pm
Although, I know I've been to haunted houses irl and been chased with a chainsaw that had no chain, so shooting someone for that is silly either way. I had seen myself a few on duty legal faction members attending the carnival, which shouldn't have happened either.
That's the thing, though. The clowns were not just in the haunted house. The clowns were patrolling the festival randomly running up to people with chainsaws. If they were isolated to the haunted house, I would agree — but they were not. In addition, you cannot have a large scale fair like that without law enforcement presence. Law enforcement should not take part in the festivities but should be there to keep a watchful eye and enforce the law/build community relations.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Post by Mmartin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Not relevant anymore. Thank you for the feedback.
Image Mmartin
Development Team SA-MP Tester Team

no longer on absence, actually I haven't been for a bit

Return to “Announcements”