Server Sided Skins & Models!

Important information will be posted here, news and old global announcements.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

Locked
User avatar
Aladine
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:38 am
Ingame name: peewee
Location: Tunisia
Contact:

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Aladine » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:21 pm

asian skins please


User avatar
Empire
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Empire » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 am

more skins fellas MORE SKINS

User avatar
9li9lo
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:27 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by 9li9lo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Empire wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 am
more skins fellas MORE SKINS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Levy
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Levy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Female in turnout gear for LSFD

User avatar
shotofwhiskey
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by shotofwhiskey » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:36 am

Levy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm
Female in turnout gear for LSFD
^^ That, yes please.

User avatar
Sidar
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:52 pm
Ingame name: Megan Granville
Location: Turkey, Mersin

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Sidar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Bald white guys

Beverly.D
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:49 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Beverly.D » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm

more formal black men and more fat boys

User avatar
FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1815
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:39 am
Ingame name: Antonio_Barros

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by FamousCEO » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Beverly.D wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm
more formal black men and more fat boys
Just say it in the other sections, we moved to different topics. This topic is long old.

User avatar
OGBishop
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by OGBishop » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:32 am

FamousCEO wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 pm
Beverly.D wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm
more formal black men and more fat boys
Just say it in the other sections, we moved to different topics. This topic is long old.
cute

User avatar
BriDASH
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am
Ingame name: Risa Medina

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by BriDASH » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:31 pm

More female skins please.

jamesmalis009
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 893
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by jamesmalis009 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 am

Hey guys. I was wondering if you should take a break from the modded skins and add the skins from the original gta:sa that were never added in SAMP. I think this is a great suggestions. These are the following:

- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/es. ... 0403013411

- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gta ... 1217182629

- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009 ... 8SA%29.jpg

PeterPergo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by PeterPergo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:37 am

jamesmalis009 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 am
Hey guys. I was wondering if you should take a break from the modded skins and add the skins from the original gta:sa that were never added in SAMP. I think this is a great suggestions. These are the following:

- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/es. ... 0403013411

- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gta ... 1217182629

- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009 ... 8SA%29.jpg
Mad idea. Def add these.

FreshPrince!
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by FreshPrince! » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:51 am

We should get some more girls. Maybe just them

User avatar
Leen
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 am
Ingame name: Kathleen_Russo
Location: everywhere

Re: Server Sided Skins & Models!

Post by Leen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:55 am

Female skins.

Locked

Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FlapJack