Following a discussion between the mapping and development team, we've opened up the possibility for members of the community to submit interior mapping for businesses/faction properties that are made using external programs such as Texture Studio. This opens up the ability for more complex interiors and the use of objects and textures which are not available in the /furniture system currently.
Below is a list of guidelines/requirements when submitting your interior;
- A fee of $2,000,000 for the interior to be added in - will be taken when implemented.
- The interior must be completed by yourself and submitted. The mapping team doesn't take requests.
- The map must be submitted in .db format. If you are struggling to locate this file, contact me.
- The interior must not have a business name in it (e.g Santa Ana Pawn)
- The interior must suit the exterior of the business.
- Upon submitting an interior, you are not entitled to it being yours forever and upon you losing the business (end of lease, inactivity etc) you will lose the interior.
- The interior submitted may be re-used in the future by other players, you agree to this upon submission.
- No changes can be made to the interior after it has been implemented.
You can forum PM me if you are interested in submitting an interior for implementation and it will be reviewed and tested prior to possibly being added. Be sure to include your House ID.