It's that time of the year again and as per tradition, we will be allowing players to submit some festive mapping for their properties. I will be personally reviewing each and every submission that is made to ensure that it's in line with the expectations we have and to ensure that everything is sensibly done and not over-sized or excessive.
This year, we'll be enforcing a strict policy on the submissions and any mapping that is excessive or simply unrealistic will be trashed. We're going to be moving away from having large Christmas trees and lights in the ghetto area. Of course, you can have some Christmas mapping on your property, but in recent years it has been very excessive and does look very out of place for the area.
The following rules must be followed by:
- Maximum of ten objects.
- Only applicable to houses, businesses and apartment complexes
- Objects may only be placed in your area of ownership. If it crosses over into someone else's property, your request will be denied.
- You may only submit requests for properties that you own.
- Any unrealistic mapping (or anything that looks out of place) will be trashed and feedback will be sent back to you.
- Your submissions must be sent via forum PM to .Baker.
- Your PM must be titled: Christmas Mapping Submission.
If you have any queries or concerns — send me a PM.
The cut-off for all requests is the 11th December 2018.
You MUST follow the formats specified below:
Christmas Mapping Submission Christmas Mapping Request