Custom Object / Skins

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

ImpossibleX

Re: Custom Object / Skins

Post by ImpossibleX » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Anyone know when the skins will be available on the UCP?

Keanu_Petrosyan
LS:RP Mapper
LS:RP Mapper

Post by Keanu_Petrosyan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:12 am

Very good!

Depyo
Bushido
Ingame name: James Yasuharu

Post by Depyo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Amazing work with this guys.

David01

Post by David01 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:25 am

I'm extremely pleased to uncover this website. I need to to thank you for one time,just for this wonderful read!! Regards bubble shooter

Kirill_Ustinov
Российская Федерация
Российская Федерация

Post by Kirill_Ustinov » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Wonderful, sent you a PM :)

Frosty.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Frosty. » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:53 am

Awesome :D

a fucking ndre
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: they see me rollin

Post by a fucking ndre » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:27 pm

m'kay, keep it up!

Marcus Weathersby
Hustler's Ambition
Hustler's Ambition

Post by Marcus Weathersby » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:42 am

Could you guys for once..finally implement the drug-package object? This has been possible for how many years? And only "NOW" we can finally get it? Could you add the following objects ASAP - and mix it with the drug-system or at least, when we try to drop drugs - allow us select different drug packages- it just makes whole RP interesting and gameplay sexy. Plus imagine, stopped by cops - they find dope on the dude / baking soda maybe and etc.. and they set items on the hood of their car. Scene just looks extremely sexy and detailed.

https://www.upload.ee/image/6461900/sa-mp-000.png
http://i.gyazo.com/abdbd70b7d313b552e7c9524a6907c3f.png

Specially this.
https://www.upload.ee/image/6561160/ingame.png

Drug RP been always huge on LS:RP, can we get a sexy ass improvement for it?

Davis
Head of Game Development

Post by Davis » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Marcus Weathersby wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:42 am
Could you guys for once..finally implement the drug-package object? This has been possible for how many years? And only "NOW" we can finally get it? Could you add the following objects ASAP - and mix it with the drug-system or at least, when we try to drop drugs - allow us select different drug packages- it just makes whole RP interesting and gameplay sexy. Plus imagine, stopped by cops - they find dope on the dude / baking soda maybe and etc.. and they set items on the hood of their car. Scene just looks extremely sexy and detailed.

https://www.upload.ee/image/6461900/sa-mp-000.png
http://i.gyazo.com/abdbd70b7d313b552e7c9524a6907c3f.png

Specially this.
https://www.upload.ee/image/6561160/ingame.png

Drug RP been always huge on LS:RP, can we get a sexy ass improvement for it?
I don't think you read the topic, this isn't me announcing that we can add custom objects/skins, this is me announcing that we've built a system where that process no longer requires a server restart. Anyway, are you the creator of this mod? We can't just add mods that you find on the forum to the server without permission from the creator.
HeAd oF gAmE dEvElOpMenT

ᵔᴥᵔ

Marcus Weathersby
Hustler's Ambition
Hustler's Ambition

Post by Marcus Weathersby » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Davis wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 pm

I don't think you read the topic, this isn't me announcing that we can add custom objects/skins, this is me announcing that we've built a system where that process no longer requires a server restart. Anyway, are you the creator of this mod? We can't just add mods that you find on the forum to the server without permission from the creator.
Yeah, that's on me..my bad, I just got a bit excited. Regarding the mods - if you want, I could reach out to those people and get you those approvals, I'm pretty confident they'd be more than happy finally seeing here, since they made it to RP around dope-game on this server, nearly everything was made for LS:RP to remain fun and inspiring to RP.

Plus, we've got LS:RP modding team? Its not that difficult for experience modders to create few drug objects, or we can just make an announcement about modders who are willing to assist with drug-object creation for LS:RP. Working with the people and all that.

Davis
Head of Game Development

Post by Davis » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Marcus Weathersby wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:24 pm
Davis wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Yeah, that's on me..my bad, I just got a bit excited. Regarding the mods - if you want, I could reach out to those people and get you those approvals, I'm pretty confident they'd be more than happy finally seeing here, since they made it to RP around dope-game on this server, nearly everything was made for LS:RP to remain fun and inspiring to RP.

Plus, we've got LS:RP modding team? Its not that difficult for experience modders to create few drug objects, or we can just make an announcement about modders who are willing to assist with drug-object creation for LS:RP. Working with the people and all that.
This is in the post..
Davis wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:09 pm
With that being said, if you're a modder (even if you're not in the official modding team) who has custom objects/skins that they would like to be added to the server, please forum PM them to me and I will review with the modding team to see if they can be added.

To wrap this up, if you are a modder that would like to consistently contribute to the server, recruitment for the Modding Team is also open, and you can find out more about that here
HeAd oF gAmE dEvElOpMenT

ᵔᴥᵔ

LordSpyx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Tabitha Navarro

Post by LordSpyx » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:06 pm

I witnessed game objects being implemented while in-game for the first time. That was really cool. Took me by surprise when I saw a box pop up all of a sudden, but as soon as the objects were loaded in, the game resumed as normal. It's very fluid, and was like it never happened in the first place. I think the fact you guys can do that now is amazing.

Picky
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: [Mask 205713_83]

Post by Picky » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:13 am

Good job with the update.

Justify

Post by Justify » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:04 am

It's very good skins.

Marcus Weathersby