[LOCAL] San Andreas Network Under New Management

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Mods, San Andreas Network Editors, Lead Admins

Elvira
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Scarlett Warren

[LOCAL] San Andreas Network Under New Management

Post by Elvira » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:22 am

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

SAN Under New Management
By Gabriella Lawson & Scarlett Warren | November 6, 2017

It has been announced in an executive conference by Juwoon-Ku Publishing that Billy Manson, Head of Broadcasting for SAN, will be taking over the network as the Chief Executive Officer. The change in role will be effective immediately. Manson today signed the papers to officially take over from Bethany Oe, a temporary stand-in for Kassandra Aquino.

Manson will run the network alongside Network Manager Gabriella Lawson and Production Director Scarlett Warren. Already, changes have been made to the structure of the network's staffing with more roles opening up, giving junior members of staff bigger and better opportunities than before.

Gabriella Lawson, Network Manager said:

“I am thrilled to be working with Billy at the top of the network, and I am happy to have Scarlett Warren working alongside us both to bring smooth operations to the network. I firmly believe that the changes we make will improve the output from our staff here at San Andreas Network. Juwoon-Ku has given us various targets to meet by 2020 and I am confident that we will achieve.”

The San Andreas Network is amping up their recruitment, and currently looking for aspiring journalists from a variety of different backgrounds. Successful applicants will have a chance to pursue careers in both print and broadcast journalism under the network.

Scarlett Warren, Production Director, stated:

"Myself, along with Gabriella and Billy are working to breathe new life into the network. We are exploring the implementation of different news segments to further engage our dynamic audience, and opening up more opportunities for our employees than ever before. It is a great honor to be given this position in San Andreas' most prestigious, trusted news outlet."

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
🥀

Hellzon
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: [LOCAL] San Andreas Network Under New Management

Post by Hellzon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 pm

COMMENT by SpoonLicence
Email: everydaythings77@gmail.com
Comment: For the better tomorrow! Glad they got rid of some of the "star" "reporters" .
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”

Allo

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos
Ingame name: JANIQUA JAGGER

Re: [LOCAL] San Andreas Network Under New Management

Post by Chanel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 am

COMMENT by Krista from Paris
Email: kensing@gmail.fr
Comment: Very proud of my girls x

Return to “San Andreas Network”