[REVIEW] London Magazine— This IS Culture!

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Mods, San Andreas Network Editors, Lead Admins

Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dorothy DeSantis

[REVIEW] London Magazine— This IS Culture!

Post by Chekmaryov » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

London Magazine— This IS Culture!
By Cherry Bevilacqua | December 13, 2017

ImageImage

In June 2017 London Lockhart, of London Magazine cemented herself in the fashion industry and impacted Los Santos culture forever. It all started with Volume One, Issue One. Lockhart graced the cover of her own magazine and introduced herself to the world. Once a small town girl, the Florida native moved to Los Santos where her vision for the magazine was born. Here in Los Santos Lockhart and a group of co-workers began assembling a monthly issue under the London Magazine Co. London's hard-hitting touch allowed her to expand her vision to a broader horizon, ensuring her success to the top. Targeting both social, and political standpoints, the magazine serves as a hub of endless imagination for its writers. From Issue One to present, London has managed to woo Los Santos over with her touchy topics, dating advice, fashion columns, business reviews, life advice, and so forth. The possibilities are endless with Miss Lockhart. We decided to take a look back at London's first magazine, and this is what she had to say when she first stepped foot on Los Santos soil.
"My ultimate goal in life has been to entertain by capturing the hearts and minds of people. I genuinely love people. I love interacting with people. So after moving here it was a bit of a culture shock. I was forced to do nothing else but making my dream a reality and now I have my own freaking magazine! I mean, life can't get any better then that for a small-town girl."

Image Image
Cypress Avenue, Commerce
Well, life just got better for London Lockhart and company after London Magazine Co. purchased its first headquarters in Downtown, Los Santos. And just like the magazine, the interior serves as a hub to Madam Lockhart's beautiful imagination, mind, and soul. The inside embodies the characteristics of Los Santos culture by showing off a plethora of color and a modern New York style floor plan. Fabulously designed by Primedia Entertainment, Jaquan Breaux and a team of London's assistants came together to produce something that's truly a masterpiece.
London Lockhart, Editor In Chief of London Magazine Co.
It's safe to say after spending dozens of hours really diving deep into hours of material, London Lockhart has endless imagination and superb talent. She puts her all into producing beautiful, well written articles. I especially enjoyed feeling as if I knew London. When going over her editors notes, I honestly felt like London was talking to me. I felt a connection. London Magazine is empowering and will forever hold the spotlight, in my opinion. I've never formally met London, but from what I can tell. She's dominating as a fashion, entertainment, and media icon. I was taken back by writer Billie Callahan's ability to keep the reader interested. I didn't get bored reading her segments, even with spreads of half naked women in front of my eyes. London Magazine breaks the racial barrier in modeling, featuring a diverse group of models as well. So, if you're a six foot Amazon woman, don't be afraid to shoot your shot. With everything mentioned above, I give London Magazine Co. a solid five stars. The mother, model, Editor-in-Chief, and goddess London Lockhart has not only won over my heart, but everybody's.
★★★★★

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]

Gorgeous.
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Ingame name: London Lockhart

Re: [REVIEW] London Magazine— This IS Culture!

Post by Gorgeous. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 pm

COMMENT by LONNYNEXTDOOR
Email: londonmagazinexoxo@gmail.com
Comment: Super blessed, very honored and glad to have made such a positive impact on our culture. More life, more love, and more blessings! Thank you for the positive review and the five-star rating!!! ❤

Fishmilkmarmelade
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [REVIEW] London Magazine— This IS Culture!

Post by Fishmilkmarmelade » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 pm

COMMENT by American
Email: -
Comment: I love that magazine. There is so much effort in it. Even as a old fashioned man I find that magazine great. And a good article too.

Return to “San Andreas Network”