[POLITICS] ACTIVIST INSPIRED BY BREXIT WANTS FREE SAN ANDREAS

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: Apophis, San Andreas Network Mods, San Andreas Network Editors, Lead Admins

Elvira
Game Administrator
Game Administrator

[POLITICS] ACTIVIST INSPIRED BY BREXIT WANTS FREE SAN ANDREAS

Post by Elvira » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:05 am

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Activist Inspired by Brexit Wants Free San Andreas
By Thomas Carey | April 1, 2019.

A "pro-San Andreas" activist who was inspired by Brexit has discussed a campaign to petition the Governor to hold a referendum for a free state.

Gerald Highland, who lives in Montgomery, has been following the Brexit crisis since the United Kingdom first voted to leave the European Union (EU). He was further inspired when President Donald Trump became a vocal supporter for the referendum result and is now convinced that the same style referendum should be held in San Andreas.

Whilst Mr Highland's ambitions were deemed mostly unusual and reckless, he believes he has some valid points to present his argument.

"What has America done for me?", asked Mr Highland during an interview. "San Andreas is an island off the West coast of America. We're not even attached. Our economy has grown from our own pockets and industries. We pay tax dollars to the big man but our State sees no benefit."

The basis of Mr Highland's argument is that the State of San Andreas recieves no federal investment by the United States of America. He believes that the millions of tax our citizens pay to the federal government is a "foolish investment."

"Our State has always carried itself. During the disasters of the earthquake and meteor showers, I didn't see federal support or Presidential visits."

"I don't live in Los Santos but my buddy in the LSSD tells me, there are nutters running around the street. Drugs and gang violence. And it's common knowledge that the Mafia is still here. Where is the FBI, DEA or ATF to help our overwhelmed police forces?"

"Our own State fails to even follow the basic rules of the Constitution. So if that's the case, what's the point of us even being American?"

Gerald Highland approached SAN because he is concerned with how individuals, particularly veterans and patriots, would react to his vision. When asked if he would ever run for the State Senate, he said no on the basis he would not be able to run, as he does not support the Constitution of the United States of America. "I can't swear to protect something I strongly want to part from", he explained.

Mr Highland said he is going to write to Governor Wade Reynolds to request the State Government holds a referendum. We asked him to elaborate on what the State would do if his unlikely vision became a reality and he explained that San Andreas should incorporate values mixed between our American traditions and Europe.

What do you think of Mr Highland's idea and what would you vote if such a referendum were to take place?

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username] [b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] [b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
Me and the Devil, walking side by side

Alejandro.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Dylan Roof

Re: [POLITICS] ACTIVIST INSPIRED BY BREXIT WANTS FREE SAN ANDREAS

Post by Alejandro. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:41 am

COMMENT by Dylan
Email: randomguy@gmail.com
Comment: Damn, SAN is worse than Fox News lol what the fuck did I just read.
The admiral.

knppel
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Carry Saunders

Post by knppel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 am

COMMENT by TheRealCarrySaunders
Email: cs@ve.com
Comment: There's always been separatist movements in LS. Some of them even consisting of more than one guy. Looks to me more like journalists inspired by brexit to put such topics in headlines.

Gracie
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Gracie » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:12 pm

COMMENT by FrankCavallo
Email: fcavallo@lsmail.com
Comment: What a terrible proposition. San Andreas is a cultural, geographic, and historical extension of the United States and secession makes no sense whatsoever.

Shrekowski
Protect and Serve
Ingame name: Itami

Post by Shrekowski » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:55 pm

COMMENT by BigTiddyDick59
Email: ihavesmallpp@gamil.com
Comment: FREE SAN ANDREAS. FUCK THE US GOVERNMENT
The one and only hybrid of Shrek and Mike Wazowski

Return to “San Andreas Network”