[CRIME] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: Apophis, San Andreas Network Mods, San Andreas Network Editors, Lead Admins

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: CLASSIFIED

[CRIME] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

Post by FazerX » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 pm

https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=709320
ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Sick Video Showing Officer Being Tortured Uploaded On Internet
By Thomas Carey | April 8th, 2019

This evening a video has been uploaded to the internet, showing what appears to be a Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) police officer being tortured by an unidentified individual before possibly being executed. The motivation of such an act is unknown and the LSPD is yet to comment on what has happened.

The disturbing video shows an officer, bound by the wrists, sat on a chair as the killer aims a camera at him, asking him for his name and mocking the officer as he beats him. Eventually, the man uses a screwdriver to carve what appears to be an 'F' on the helpless officer's cheek. The video ends after another unidentified voice is heard speaking briefly, before the camera goes dark and gun shots are heard.

The Los Santos Times have contacted the LSPD for a comment with regards to the video, to confirm the victim is one of their employees and what investigation is underway. Stay updated with this story as we bring more updates on our feed below!

LIVE UPDATE, TUESDAY 8TH APRIL 01:00AM

Another video has now been posted by the suspect, who has named himself as Trevor Harris. He has revealed his motive behind the torture of a police officer, who is still not confirmed to be dead.

The suspect claims he was the victim to a kidnapping and was forced into handing over his business, which he explains was a workshop he operated as a mechanic. He further explains in the video that law enforcement failed to assist him after reporting the incident, which is believed to be the reason for his actions. He also confirmed that he plans to attack more law enforcement officers which is highly concerning.

We still have no word from the LSPD on this story. You can view the YouTube video here:
YouTube Upload: show
LIVE UPDATE, TUESDAY 8TH APRIL 09:46AM

Sergeant Delarosa has commented on behalf of the LSPD.

"At this time we cannot disclose any information pertinent to the video."

The LSPD have also asked for complete cooperation and have urged members of the public to not share or view the disturbing footage of the torture.

The officer's identity has not been released and there is no confirmation on his death.

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username] [b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] [b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
[/quote]
I like government roleplay and I have changed names a few times.

David Garrison - Former Chief Investigator for DOJ. Sentenced to death.
Aidan Garrison - Convicted arsonist and former Sgt At Arms for Expendable Souls MC. Missing.
Charles Moreno - Former Senator, now residing in Tampa, Florida.
James Perrino - LSFD / Firefighter I.

William_Sou
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [BREAKING NEWS] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET

Post by William_Sou » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm

COMMENT by YoungToneSoprano
Email: CoolGangsterKevin2007@hotmail.com
Comment: F to pay respects
ice barrage ptsd

kiler572
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: [BREAKING NEWS] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET

Post by kiler572 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:00 pm

* The comment would be deleted.

Trevor_Haris
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Trevor_Harriss

Post by Trevor_Haris » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 am

COMMENT by SPAMBOT
Email: spambots@buybots.com
Comment: A message from the kidnapper! LINK

Brace
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: andy derwin

Post by Brace » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 am

COMMENT by gibbs browner
Email: gibbs@hotmail.com
Comment: hey this is me, staff oficer of the los santos police. can confirm that he is not an officer, sorry to the guy who died.
'

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FazerX » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 am

We have a new update on the article!

Aidan Garrison - Convicted arsonist and former Sgt At Arms for Expendable Souls MC. Missing.

ROZE
ROZE Entertainment & Events
ROZE Entertainment & Events
Ingame name: Carly_Roze

Re: [BREAKING NEWS] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

Post by ROZE » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 am

COMMENT by Carlito
Email: croze@gmail.com
Comment: :o

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [BREAKING NEWS] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

Post by FazerX » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 am

Another update. LSPD have commented.

Vect
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Vect » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:53 pm

COMMENT by Dethronable Email: TrashmailDeth@gmail.com Comment: This act of utter violence cannot be justified and I hope the police officer receives justice. However the masked individual brings an important point, if the LSPD doesn't protect it's citizens from harm, who else will?
[/quote]

Declan
LS:RP Tester

Post by Declan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 pm

Vect wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:53 pm
COMMENT by Dethronable Email: TrashmailDeth@gmail.com Comment: This act of utter violence cannot be justified and I hope the police officer receives justice. However the masked individual brings an important point, if the LSPD doesn't protect it's citizens from harm, who else will?
COMMENT by j.wolcowitz
Email: j.wolcowitz@gmail.com
Comment: the lssd
paris fashion week

Airforce!
Protect and Serve

Re: [CRIME] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

Post by Airforce! » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:25 pm

COMMENT by Janet
Email: J.Alvarez19@gmail.com
Comment: Absolute sickening news.

Police Officer II (LSPD) Kimberly Sullivan
Traffic Enforcement Officer
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Noelle
Protect and Serve

Re: [CRIME] SICK VIDEO SHOWING OFFICER BEING TORTURED UPLOADED ON INTERNET [UPDATED]

Post by Noelle » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:51 pm

COMMENT by Nancyxoxo Email: nancylz@gmail.com Comment: I guess that this is where we've come to... Poor sod.
Last edited by Noelle on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Meow'

.Angelo.
Gangster
Gangster

Post by .Angelo. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:48 pm

COMMENT by Curious George
Email: outrage@gmail.com
Comment: This is outrageous! The news people are giving him exactly what he wants, publicity. Stop this madness!
[/quote]

synder
LS:RP Modding Team

Post by synder » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:43 am

COMMENT by tocampo Email: tocampo@gmail.com Comment: Please tell me this officer was found!

LazyCoder
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: P

Post by LazyCoder » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:46 am

COMMENT by Patrick
Email: Patrick@gmail.com
Comment: Fuck! This is horrible, But I have my confidence in LSPD.
" Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. " Colin Powell
" There's Always Gonna Be Another Mission. "
" God is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy. "

Elite Trucking Company

Return to “San Andreas Network”