Journalist
Journalist
Ingame name: Robert Burson

Fwd: Reinstatement of Alex Woodson

Post by Dijkstra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:38 pm

PO1SON wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:55 pm
So..hey, It's me Alex Woodson,

I kinda thought about it and the whole ''SAN Reinstatement'' and I might try to head back into the faction. Only question is what should I do exactly since you told me to PM you about it.
(( OOC message. He wishes to be reinstated into the San Andreas Network. I don't know why he was kicked, but apparently he was kicked for inactivity, while having an inactivity notice on. He seems to have a clean record, therefore I'd like leadership to consider him reinstating and skipping the application process. We need new members after all, and old blood could revive the faction. ))

MinecraftingMichael82181
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Fwd: Reinstatement of Alex Woodson

Post by MinecraftingMichael82181 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:39 pm

We shouldn't be too picky! I hope we formalize this to let him join.
------

The truth is relative.

Dijkstra
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Dijkstra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:42 pm

With faction leadership permission, I'd also like to create a separate thread on the SAN public forums (employment) and announce that everyone who was once in SAN and was removed or left, but still has a good record and acted accordingly during their time of work, can skip the application process and be formally introduced back into the faction.

This is a good way to revive SAN and remove the strings of inactivity that have plagued the faction since the leadership change.

Dijkstra
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Dijkstra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:50 pm

A example of a reinstation program:
SAN REINSTATEMENT PROGRAM

The SAN Reinstatement Program is a great opportunity for those who were once a member of the San Andreas Network but left with a clean disciplinary record, or was removed for unknown reasons or inactivity.

Those who wish to participate in the trial program will be subject to requirements and will be monitored if they were removed for offenses. Participants will skip the application process and be directly put to work, and be supervised by high ranking SAN members to catch up with guidelines and regulations.

After a 2 week trial period, they will be assessed and ultimately will be cleared or be removed from the program and thus leave the faction, but can always apply for reinstatement again.

In order to be eligible, you must:
  • Be a former member who passed the intern rank
  • Have no serious recent admin offenses on your admin record(s)
  • Have a genuine motivation to be active for the faction
  • TBD
To enter the program, simply send Apophis or Dijkstra a forum PM and a reason why you should be reinstated.

Dijkstra
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Dijkstra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Reinstatement is generally OOC, but can be considered IC if it's needed.

Return to “SAN Archive”