Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Nori
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Depression v2

Post by Nori » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:57 pm

キッスランド wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:22 pm
What this world thought me: Don't be so happy or else they'll bite your emotions. I understood there's no payback for being good. Not helping anyone because no one will help you back. Never unbosom to anyone, because they'll make fun of them in the fights. I understood that sins are turning normal. Morals can turn into materials in a few moments. In a city with negative effects, secrets ways, non-humans, full of danger. Good people are turned into bad ones, Going along with death of humanity. I was river, Now I'm a dam. I was day, Now I'm night. I was good and didn't get accepted.. So I turned bad. We hit each other like domino's. You hit me, I hit them, they hit others, others to others and going along. You think I'm in affection? I answer my question as no. They saw me destroying myself but they kept ignoring and going on alcohol shots. I feel like falling in a deep well. I wasn't so bad.. but I still remember I was waiting at coupon line, I saw a guy in a benz. He was sitting, an ugly giant, money was raining from him. That moment I felt like it's my death day, I realized the girl next to him is my girlfriend.. She saw me but I was stranger to her, With the t-shirt I've bought for her. Giving all that love and this is the reward. I prayed for god to have you, I draw loans to spend to for you, I.. thought you're an angel. But I know what I did was wrong. Now you go sleep with him, I'll sleep with pills. Barely in the industry and I got trust issues.. everyone have two sides even the single still has two sides. But you know I wasn't all good too.. I did bad to alot of stuff, Money, Girl, Career. But trust me my purpose wasn't bad at all. But Imma let them think in peace, Maybe one day they forgive me. Being good is the person who always gets hurt but doesn't fall. They shoot me down but I won't fall. Nice persons are very unique and worthy to have, Like diamonds. Good persons give you perfect feelings. Like drinking a cool glass of water in a burning day. Like waking up at 6am and realising it's Saturday. Like mom's warm hugs in cold air. Like a soft warm fire in brisk winter air with a soft jazz music. Sweet smell of bakeries in winter... Anyways! not going so far., This is what I learnt from the world.
You're on the good path.

Stucc
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Not playing LSRP

Post by Stucc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm

VaudeVillian wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:29 am
Stucc wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 am
VaudeVillian wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:17 pm
Fuck I miss her so much
Yall broke up bro? Shit mayne.
She left me for another dude because she said that she couldn't handle my emotions anymore
Hold on bruh, loads of bitches out there as the person above said.

kayleesi

Post by kayleesi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 pm

jordanrp wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:57 am
Get off ur high horse, the world doesnt circle around u. Appreciate what u got not what u want
^ is not wrong.
I am somebody who is extremely lucky. I have a very comfortable living situation, friends, family, money, pets and pretty much everything I could ever want without ever having to work that hard for it or to keep it. However I did not considered myself lucky when I was younger and started having extended episodes of depression.

My divorced parents had a rocky marriage when I was very young and I did not feel like I could talk to them. I felt like it was somehow my fault. The only person I could really talk to at the time was my brother and we were suddenly separated. I've tried to be happy with what I got until I was hurt physically and emotionally by somebody shortly afterward in my community who still walks around freely living a consequence free life. That was when I gave up the notion that life possibility has something good in store for me.

After being hurt a few times, I became suicidal, pessimistic, manipulative, vindictive and self sabotaging little fucker (these traits also made me REALLY fun at parties.) I have dabbled with drugs and alcohols. I took insane risks and behaved inconsiderately toward others. Sex was a selective decisive trading token to manipulate things to further my agenda rather than intimacy fulfillment. I could charm anybody into doing what I want slowly but eventually. Happiness boils down to being in control of what is going to happen to me.

By the time I realized I need to change it was already too late. I have sabotaged my engagement with the only person who would genuinely love me when I was my worst and I am still regretting my decisions. I still tried to change for the better. I can still remember the afternoons when I would just sit and think about why I am the way I am.

After a lot of thinking and a few YouTube videos I have come to realized I react to anxiety in unhealthy ways. The idea of being made happy by the things that are out of my control was absurd to me on the subconscious level. The older I am becoming the better I get at understanding and fixing my batshit craziness. I can't take back the fact that I suddenly call off the engagement with the love of my life or somehow right my wrong actions. I can try to be happy though. At the end of the day I can either try to improve my situation which seem hopeless at times or I can give a shot at being better from the present to the future.

I hope my perspective helped somebody here but who am I kidding it's LSRP. Full of people with short attention spans. who am i kidding you guys wouldnt even read the tdlr lol

TLDR for 99% of u guys who didn't read: either find out what is wrong with u and fix it or start taking chances that someone / something out there can make u happy. BECAUSE YOU CANT AFFORD NOT TO.

Dan beaver
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Dan beaver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:03 am

papabiceps wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:03 pm
Getting ignored by the person i love and am really into, how sad is this :(
Damn the feeeelings kill me
Don't rely on others for your happiness.

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 pm

start thinkin about yourselves cause nobody else will, stop chasin hoes too, also go outside spend some time with family and friends, start doing sports, start takin care of yourselves, get a fresh haircut, brush your teeth and start showerin, put on cologne, take care of your skin, get a job or w/e, make money and the rest will come

stop expectin shit from other ppl cause y'all are unique and amazing

i love y'all

Sean
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Sean » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:26 pm

TheCed wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 pm
start thinkin about yourselves cause nobody else will, stop chasin hoes too, also go outside spend some time with family and friends, start doing sports, start takin care of yourselves, get a fresh haircut, brush your teeth and start showerin, put on cologne, take care of your skin, get a job or w/e, make money and the rest will come

i love y'all
Wise words from the wise man. Respect to you, brother!
sweetheart

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Dibby wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:26 pm
TheCed wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 pm

i love y'all
Wise words from the wise man. Respect to you, brother!

VaudeVillian
State Senator
State Senator
Ingame name: My Dear Melancholy

Post by VaudeVillian » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Hope everyone gets their dick sucked and has a great day

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Post by TheCed » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:15 pm

VaudeVillian wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm
that's the attitude

get blowjobs y'all

Pablo_Noriega
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Pablo_Noriega » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:16 pm

VaudeVillian wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm
8) Hope so too.
lobo, gato, sangre, rival, tino, clic, ghost, tiburón, el rey, nano, ramon, calaca, oso, tavo.

paym4n
love&hate
love&hate

Post by paym4n » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Do whatever the f**k you truly enjoy and care about.

Hollow Hershman
Borgata
Ingame name: Murder she wrote

Post by Hollow Hershman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:35 am

VaudeVillian wrote:
Fuck I miss her so much
Not tryna get at you or anything, but do you really believe you’re depressed in life?

Look at life in the bigger picture, rn there’s wars around the world in which people live in the absolute worst of the worst type of situations. Look at Syria, where people are being slaughtered in the numbers or even Yemen, where people are eating leaves off of trees to survive. I’m sure you have a computer on which you can entertain yourself, food in the fridge, heating or AC when it’s hot or cold, clothes to wear and have basic necessities such as a toilet. I understand life can be tough sometimes but is life really tough when you have basic priorities and enough freedom to play whatever games you want?

TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by TeodoraMk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:40 pm

VaudeVillian wrote:
Fuck I miss her so much
I understand you completely. It has happend to me as well and i still miss him from time to time. But what's different (and worst i think), he is a fellow gamer. He's around on the discord, but i cant message him. And he would not message me neither. Sometimes i look at our old chats and i wish he would message me again. Just one message and it'd make my day. Even though he probably doesn't give a fuck about me, id still re-unite with him and chill with him. He was a great guy to have as a friend. In fact, looking at it from this point of view, i cant even say that he was a friend. But he was there for me just like a friend.

I mostly had this opinion like "if someone doesnt wanna be my friend, oh well, their loss" but this guy is different. He's the only guy ive ever missed on this way. A guy i never had any romantic feelings for. Just pure friendship feelings. Its been so long since our last conversation and i still miss him. Fuck.

But hey, what's important is to realise that there's always a reason why someone quit contact with you and sometimes we need to be self-criticizing as well. Maybe it was for a lesson. Maybe.. who knows. I wish this guy all the best and i think he will stay in my heart for a long time. And you know what? That's a nice thing. Don't think of the bad stuff. Remember the good times you had with that girl, whatever she was to you.
Inside my heart is breaking
My makeup may be flaking
But my smile, still, stays on
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die

Papicolist
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Papicolist » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:59 pm

TeodoraMk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:40 pm
VaudeVillian wrote:
Fuck I miss her so much
I understand you completely. It has happend to me as well and i still miss him from time to time. But what's different (and worst i think), he is a fellow gamer. He's around on the discord, but i cant message him. And he would not message me neither. Sometimes i look at our old chats and i wish he would message me again. Just one message and it'd make my day. Even though he probably doesn't give a fuck about me, id still re-unite with him and chill with him. He was a great guy to have as a friend. In fact, looking at it from this point of view, i cant even say that he was a friend. But he was there for me just like a friend.

I mostly had this opinion like "if someone doesnt wanna be my friend, oh well, their loss" but this guy is different. He's the only guy ive ever missed on this way. A guy i never had any romantic feelings for. Just pure friendship feelings. Its been so long since our last conversation and i still miss him. Fuck.

But hey, what's important is to realise that there's always a reason why someone quit contact with you and sometimes we need to be self-criticizing as well. Maybe it was for a lesson. Maybe.. who knows. I wish this guy all the best and i think he will stay in my heart for a long time. And you know what? That's a nice thing. Don't think of the bad stuff. Remember the good times you had with that girl, whatever she was to you.
Wrong section.
Add proper credits you have 24 hours to do so.

Jamescef

Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys

Post by Jamescef » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 pm

<p>He said that 88 of 92 NFL players whose brains have been tested there have shown evidence of CTE, along with 33 others Wholesale Authentic Jerseys who played college or high school football. The brains are studied posthumously when families seek Cheap Wholesale [url=http://www.airmaxwinkelsbelgie.be/]Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen Air Max Shoes[/url] testing.</p>
<p>"Oh, I dread it every time," Kuechly says with a grin.</p>
<p>The Bengals (6-0) and their multi-threat offense continued to roll in a 34-21 win on Sunday in which they matched the team's best start to a season in franchise history.</p>
<p>"I'll be playing left tackle instead of right, so that's the change. Authentic Jerseys Store For me, my preparation is the same. My excitement is the same," Harris said. "It has cheap nfl jerseys china been a dream of mine and it is a dream every time I step on that field and play in the NFL. I get to live my dream again this week."</p>
<p>Arizona is 2-0; Chicago 0-2 under new coach John Fox.</p>
<p>"Not at all," Tillman continued. "The minute you doubt Drew Brees, you've lost."</p>

Return to “Off Topic”