[Rifle] Joe Geronimo

Denied refund requests are found here

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

[Rifle] Joe Geronimo

Post by G.iJoe » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:12 am

In-Game name: Joe Geronimo
Date and time of loss: 18-01-2018 / 23:00
What happened: I went to stop on Idlewood for a minute just to buy a meal. I left my Buffalo with the engine off and as soon as I got out of the Pizza Stacks, my buffalo was gone. It only happened in a matter of seconds, not even a minute has occured. I was being suspicious of the guy that stole my buffalo because out of all the cars in the parking lot, he picked mine. I reported this to admin which he told me that he only hotwired it and that the guy was not suspicious at all hence the fact that I didn't take any screenshot of this.

Then next day, I recently found out that the guy who stole my buffalo at that time got banned for weapon finder hack which is Pedro montez. I was right all along and the admin made the wrong decision. I already forgot the admin's name but I think it was Ibarra (Joshua Lezama) who handled the report at that time. Please kindly contact him to confirm this. Check logs and everything if needed. I am pretty sure Pedro Montez took the gun from my car. Went out of the Pizza stacks and saw on my chat that "Pedro montez started the engine of the buffalo".

What and/or how much do you need refunded: A country rifle with 99 bullets on it.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/oOFXF
Other notes: Pedro Montez was the guy who hotwired my car and somehow he knew that I had gun on it. He already got banned.
https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f ... r#p8300484
I am not making things up or lie about this to get something out of it. This is what happened 100%.
“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”

Game Administrator
Game Administrator

Re: [Rifle] Joe Geronimo

Post by Flemwad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Your refund request has been denied!

• Your evidence is lacking the requirements to be accepted. You have no evidence of your vehicle before and after the offense. In addition, there is no way to verify this.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”