Script name: TrainSystem.pwn
Script author(s): Marcel
Authors comment: Basically we have always planned to add NPC's (bots) to the server, even before 0.3 already came out. But after the release, it kind of got forgotten. I was really looking forward to the bots, especially used for trains, planes, helicopters etc, creating a nice atmosphere for the players. So here we go. The first script, using NPC's on LS:RP
There's a couple of records from station to station in the npcmodes/recordings/ folder. At all, there is two NPC's, that connect upon the server starts. I created two arrays, one for the ticket machine coordinates, and one for station coordinates, to avoid trouble with some functions and commands. There's a total amount of 51 Objects in the script, be it objects for stations that don't GTA-wise exist (Jefferson, Fort Carson, Palomino) or the Train Interior.
(Credits for the Train Interior and Stations go to : Landon - BIG Thank you. Nicely done !)
There are two different routes, so there is two different ticket types you can buy at a ticketmachine.
- Cityline Ticket :
- Default price : $350
- You can use the Cityline ONLY
- Travelline Ticket :
- Default price : $700
- You can use the Travelline ONLY
The ticket will expire once you enter the train. So if you exit the train, you will have to buy a new ticket before you can enter the train again.
Two trains, two different routes
- LS Cityline
- Unity > Jefferson > Palomino > LV East > Palomino > Jefferson > Unity ...
- SA Travelline
- Market > SF > Fort Carson > LV North > LV East > LV North > Fort Carson > SF > Market ...
- /train - Basically a command like /help, showing you all available commands for you. There will be more commands on the list, available for Admins
- /buyticket [type] - If you are near a ticket machine, you can use this command to buy a ticket. Either for the Cityline (1) or the Travelline (2).
- /exittrain - If the train has come to a stop at a station (Conductor will announce), you have to use this command to get off a train. But remember, your ticket now has expired and you have to buy a new one before you can enter the train again.
! --NO-- !
! --NO-- !