Damian
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Vehicle Modding

Post by Damian » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 am

Technical overview
Script name: VehicleModification
Script author(s): Damian
Authors comment: I've been wanting to advance on the vehicle modding system for a few months now and a few days ago I thought it'd be nice to hop on it and get it out by this revision. As I asked last time, who doesn't love pimped out cars? One of GTA's greatest feature's- vehicle customizations! Along with re-doing the system I also wanted a more stylish interior for modding your cars rather than just doing it on the sidewalk.

So enjoy the system and the interior!
Script description:
Is the new interior for the modding shop! It will be the first thing you notice about the entire system. The second thing you will notice is that the component limit has been increased from 5 to 7! And sideskirts will only count as one spot so you can have up to 8 modifications for now really.

You /carmenu at the door while in your car. You do not SMASH through the glass to get in, or ram people around it. That's immature and punishable.

When you /carmenu you will be introduced to the new template for handling modifications! Nothing more to say on this besides showing off screenshots.

Expect more to come such as neon lights and so on as the weeks progress.
Damian Calhoun
Manager
Head of Staff
Head of Boards
Head of Development
SA:MP BetaTester '06
Tester Information:
Information About Applying.
Head of Mapping.
Contact Information
IRC.
PM me!