Script name: CarJacker
Script author(s): Damian
Authors comment:I continue to stay true towards my intentions of when I updated the Car Jacker job last revision. I'm still not a fan of the original version where it was just an i marker to blindly send cars to. And I'm still in huge support of it being more implemented into the LS:RP's world of roleplay rather than something just there. I will be the first to admit though that the implementation of the idea was just done horribly wrong.
Availability of Chop Shops was scarce, there was just generally too much confusion about the system, it really was not dynamic enough, nor was it appealing enough, and overall it was just not worth the price. All of these things were taken into account when revamping the system for the second time. Availability will always be there, user friendly, dynamic, and hopefully it's visually appealing enough for illegal folks to give it a go again.
- You need to be rank 1-3 in a gang or mafia to order a Chop Shop.
- A Chop Shop costs 100k.
- Once a vehicle is chopped it WILL spawned chopped up(missing doors, popped tires, broken windows). You will need a Mechanic to repair the bodywork(/repaircar 2).
- A faction can only have 2 Chop Shops out.
- An admin is needed to /confiscate a Chop Shop incase of legal troubles.
- The wanted list on the chalkboards change on it's own every 50 minutes.
- You will need to get the Thief job(/thiefjob) at a Black Market.
- If you are a car jacker and you have not only found a Chalk Board but a vehicle that it is looking for you perform the /delivercar command to commence the dismantling process. You get paid more if modifications are on the car.
- When you're done chopping the car and have drove a successful 100 meters away from the ChalkBoard area perform this command to get paid your money. The equal amount of money will be sent towards the Chop Shop.
- Once again, you will need to be rank 1-3 inside of an official gang or mafia to access this. This command is your portal towards setting up and managing your very own Chop Shop. The contents inside consist of:
- Order A ChopShop
- You will need 100,000 on hand. Stand exactly where you want it. Once you click it you will be presented with a confirmation message. Select if you're sure and << if you decide against it. If you select it, money will be deducted from you and your board will be sent to you instantly. Move just a bit so the object streamer can recognize you.
- Change Wanted List
- If you are near your faction's Chop Shop you can use this to change the Wanted List on the Chalk Board.
- ChopShop Info
- If you are near your faction's Chop Shop you can use this to see how much money is inside.
- Move Chalkboard
- If you are near your faction's Chop Shop you use this to control where and how you want your ChalkBoard to be situated. It uses SA-MP's latest feature, the object moving tool.
- Order A ChopShop