Taxi meter paying automatically upon exiting

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Balkan Beast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Taxi meter paying automatically upon exiting

Post by Balkan Beast » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:00 am

Most of my fares don't run off but someone who does do that happens 1-3 times a day for me. Be careful about who you pick up. I don't use the meter, people don't like it and it stops you from being able to type as much.
You're right though there isn't really anything you can do about it. You can't kill them, they'll probably be running so you can't stop them, and the chances of getting the police to stop them is slim to none.

Can't use a CCTV(With a visible camera) in your cab apparently on an OOC level so there goes your proof.

Maybe just attach an accept command pretty much like how mechanic repairs are done.
Esco, iGrimey, and Paps are gay.
Stephanie is honorary gay.
Odems and Oliver are infa gay.

Eliaszzq
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Daniel_Castillo

Post by Eliaszzq » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:21 am

Non3 wrote:No, Most of people don't pay, and then they run off and you can't do anything.
If someone turned the taxi meter you can tell him to stop it or if they abuse it you just have to /re them and admins will slove it.
People who run and don't pay not called abuser since it's IC, if they ran seems they scammed you, which is allowed and you should deal with it IC.

Non3
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Non3 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:29 am

Eliaszzq wrote:
Non3 wrote:No, Most of people don't pay, and then they run off and you can't do anything.
If someone turned the taxi meter you can tell him to stop it or if they abuse it you just have to /re them and admins will slove it.
People who run and don't pay not called abuser since it's IC, if they ran seems they scammed you, which is allowed and you should deal with it IC.
I didn't say that, i was speaking about who abuse the the taxi meter you have to /re them and admins will slove it.
I've always got scammed by some people and when i try to attack them they just chicken running, and 911 won't respond.

Balkan Beast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Balkan Beast » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:39 am

Eliaszzq wrote:
Have you ever done this? People literally dive out of the car while it's moving, then run to wherever they gotta go.

You can't go about it IC because they won't RP a melee attack. You can't use IC proof. A cruiser won't respond most likely and you have no proof because again, the CCTV's aren't alowed. Which leaves shooting people or letting them go. Shooting them is a no go and obviously not worth it. So they just run off and you watch.
Esco, iGrimey, and Paps are gay.
Stephanie is honorary gay.
Odems and Oliver are infa gay.

Eliaszzq
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Daniel_Castillo

Post by Eliaszzq » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:43 am

Balkan Beast wrote:
Eliaszzq wrote:
Have you ever done this? People literally dive out of the car while it's moving, then run to wherever they gotta go.

You can't go about it IC because they won't RP a melee attack. You can't use IC proof. A cruiser won't respond most likely and you have no proof because again, the CCTV's aren't alowed. Which leaves shooting people or letting them go. Shooting them is a no go and obviously not worth it. So they just run off and you watch.
You are speaking about only 30% of the people in the whole server who scam taxi drivers.
If they're about to scam they wouldn't even choose a taxi who work by meter.
Scamming a taxi driver is not a huge experiance on LSRP, even if most of the people don't have cash they will just pay you a shitty tip, but they pay at least.

Return to “Job Suggestions”