Thief job. Modified cars = Increasing payment

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Thief job. Modified cars = Increasing payment

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:32 am

Maximiliano_Salgado wrote:I don't think it's a good idea as it would kinda ''yell out'' don't RP you, just spam RMD and F and steal cars, you know, and you'd see less people deal with other illegal RP other than hijacking cars all day, total chaos if you ask me especially when new players come along.
I don't understand the relation between getting more dollars when chopping a modified car and ninjajack or the roleplay of players. The job would be exactly the same.

Maximiliano_Salgado
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Mac11x4

Post by Maximiliano_Salgado » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:41 pm

I don't understand the relation between getting more dollars when chopping a modified car and ninjajack or the roleplay of players. The job would be exactly the same.

I'll give a simple answer more money = more people
Radi-cal .30

LondonSoldier
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LondonSoldier » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Maximiliano_Salgado wrote:

not necessarily, people are risking 3-4 hours in prison for 5k, and i doubt anyone would bring a gun just in case, cus 5k aint shit

Maximiliano_Salgado
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Maximiliano_Salgado » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:44 pm

LondonSoldier wrote:

not necessarily, people are risking 3-4 hours in prison for 5k, and i doubt anyone would bring a gun just in case, cus 5k aint shit
New players will give it a shot, regardless if it gives 5k or not they won't understand what to do else so while you passing by Idlewood you'll see twice as more people jacking cars in front of you which ruins the immersion of some.
Radi-cal .30

LondonSoldier
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LondonSoldier » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Maximiliano_Salgado wrote: New players will give it a shot, regardless if it gives 5k or not they won't understand what to do else so while you passing by Idlewood you'll see twice as more people jacking cars in front of you which ruins the immersion of some.
they'll give it a shot then cry when they cant learn the /uns words, and admins are more then capable of punishing players whom run around and beat in car doors just to check /taw n /tad n run

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:41 pm

You cannot simplify it to more money = more people.

First, the job doesn't give excesive money, even if you get more money with modified cars.
Second, modified cars are just a minimun part of the cars of the game, most of cars aren't modified.
Third, when you're arrested for stealing a car, you get a long time in prison, and you think it twice the next time you're gonna rob one (And is easy to be arrested when you start stealings cars).

And the most of noobs that steal cars don't do it because of it gives a lot of money, they do it just because it is the most accesible way to get ilegal job/money they can get.

Maximiliano_Salgado
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Maximiliano_Salgado » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:07 am

MetalMeanzKrime wrote:You cannot simplify it to more money = more people.

First, the job doesn't give excesive money, even if you get more money with modified cars.
Second, modified cars are just a minimun part of the cars of the game, most of cars aren't modified.
Third, when you're arrested for stealing a car, you get a long time in prison, and you think it twice the next time you're gonna rob one (And is easy to be arrested when you start stealings cars).

And the most of noobs that steal cars don't do it because of it gives a lot of money, they do it just because it is the most accesible way to get ilegal job/money they can get.
Actually, they won't get a long 'time' in jail, if they only steal a car that's about 20-30 mins. Second new players will still continue to try to steal it, 5k per car isn't a small price, so they will be breakin into every single car, people should focus to do different things rather than scripted jobs or w/e or scripted illegal activities for money.
Radi-cal .30

LondonSoldier
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LondonSoldier » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:54 am

MetalMeanzKrime wrote:You cannot simplify it to more money = more people.

Actually, they won't get a long 'time' in jail, if they only steal a car that's about 20-30 mins. Second new players will still continue to try to steal it, 5k per car isn't a small price, so they will be breakin into every single car, people should focus to do different things rather than scripted jobs or w/e or scripted illegal activities for money.
repeat offenders get way more then 30 mins

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:15 pm

You get 2 hours for stealing a car, it doesn't matters if you steal it for 10 min or 10 hours, it is a long time, enough to think it twice before robbing a car. I have not said that you would get 5k for a modified cars, the prices would be selected by admins, and I repeat that the most of cars are not modified, modified cars are exceptions so players couldn't get 5k by car and there would be no reason to start stealing them massively.

OdeexTrill
Mafia
Mafia

Post by OdeexTrill » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:13 am

This would be a cool job! This is interesting to me.

DruggsyL
Mafia
Mafia

Post by DruggsyL » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 am

Supporting this idea, would be better for thief's trying to get a grip on highly modified(rare) cars and for the owners of such cars to fear for their cars and get insurance and good security.

Return to “Job Suggestions”