Pilot job

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Pilot job

Post by Gøøner » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:17 am

Why isn't there already a pilot job. I think, it can be made, and it would be something new and fun. There's a lot of planes, and 300k flying license is almost in use just to fly with it. From public transport that can be made to cropdusting even. It can be put even as last rank in trucking ranking system, and you can be able to deliver some thing maybe.

Feenix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Adrian_Donnelly

Re: Pilot job

Post by Feenix » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Being a pilot isn't necessarily a scriptable duty. I believe it would be more beneficial to anyone wishing to become a pilot to do so through roleplay means, rather than scripts.

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 am

Feenix wrote:Being a pilot isn't necessarily a scriptable duty. I believe it would be more beneficial to anyone wishing to become a pilot to do so through roleplay means, rather than scripts.
Yeah, but you won't earn anything. If you look that way, then there was no need for scripting taxi job. It would be nice thing to see a new job. And it wouldn't be easy to obtain for newer players, so they'll need to try more until they get 300k for license.

Eliaszzq
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Daniel_Castillo

Post by Eliaszzq » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 pm

I can't support something that will cause for 99 planes fly in the sky every minute.

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Post by FlowN » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Eliaszzq wrote:I can't support something that will cause for 99 planes fly in the sky every minute.
Besides that, I don't really think that someone that has 300k + the price of a plane will go and do a script-wise job. Since they have money, they will continue their thing and earn more.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

.Andy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: M.Foster

Post by .Andy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:36 pm

I for one think this should be an option. As it stands, there's no to hardly any reason for aircraft in the server. A pilot job could give some pay, whilst giving the planes more of an appeal. Not only would it increase air traffic on the server as a whole, but having these aircraft flying around would be a venue we haven't yet had the opportunity to explore on LS:RP.

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Post by FlowN » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 pm

.Andy wrote:I for one think this should be an option. As it stands, there's no to hardly any reason for aircraft in the server. A pilot job could give some pay, whilst giving the planes more of an appeal. Not only would it increase air traffic on the server as a whole, but having these aircraft flying around would be a venue we haven't yet had the opportunity to explore on LS:RP.
May be, but the pay should be high. And there should be air courses that should be followed, since IRL planes are being guided towards what path they should follow and what airway the should land on, not just go how they want to and crash into each other.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

Return to “Job Suggestions”