[Trucking] Special Deals

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Ledbus
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Ingame name: Kate_Blackwood

[Trucking] Special Deals

Post by Ledbus » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:26 am

I have been wondering about this idea.
What about giving truckers the feeling, of driving a true trucker route, what I mean is. Randomly through out the day, these
Special Deals are created, What they do is take the trucker longer time, but as the same time paying him/her more.
An example would be; Drive to Blueberry Brewery, collect 5 beverages. Drive to Hilltop Farm, collect 4 meat. Dilliver it to the ship.

Making truckers do more stops, collecting/dellivering cargo before moving on, upon finishing, they will then get the extra little pay for doing this Special Deal.

To stop trolls from just accepting them and never do them, is to have a timer. Once this timer runs out. A fee of for example 25.000 would be taken from your bank. Everytime the trucker does the next objective, the fee timer resets. Giving him/her time enough to get and do the next stop.

Gatit
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Jo_Chen

Re: [Trucking] Special Deals

Post by Gatit » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 am

Trucking job is meant to be something you occasionally do to get some money. Your roleplay shouldn't revolve around it...

Piriquito
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Dennis Flynn

Post by Piriquito » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:39 am

Gatit wrote:Trucking job is meant to be something you occasionally do to get some money. Your roleplay shouldn't revolve around it...
I really think it should, I have had a lot's of fun rping a trucker.
And if you get robbed?Dont you rp it??

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:26 am

Gatit wrote:Trucking job is meant to be something you occasionally do to get some money. Your roleplay shouldn't revolve around it...
You couldn't be more wrong. Trucking system is made for truckers to RP more, and RP-ing trucker is just as good as RP-ing anything else.

Good suggestion, it'd be nice if we had less monotonous routes and overall if we had some updates we truckers have been asking for quite some time now.

FlyingFish

Post by FlyingFish » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 am

I feel this would add more life to the trucker job, as this is something new and really cool idea. I support this.
:) :) :)

PhoenixSicknessHD
Civilian
Civilian

Post by PhoenixSicknessHD » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:44 am

I support it :) Let it happen.

Return to “Job Suggestions”