Mechanic Job [/mechanic duty]

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Battenberg's Co.
Gangster
Gangster

Mechanic Job [/mechanic duty]

Post by Battenberg's Co. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:37 pm

Few changes in the current mechanic job system would make the job much more realistic and organized. Inspired on the current taxi job system, the changes suggested are:

1. Mechanic certificate.

In order to have the mechanic job in your /status and perform the job, the same way you do in taxi job, a player must:

- Head towards blueberry, in the same place where you currently get the mechanic job, then get inside one of the static tow trucks that must be added to the player use the command /licenseexam.
- Once the player use the /licenseexam inside one the tow trucks, a small tutorial will be displayed the same way when you join LSRP for the first time, this tutorial must show the player where buy the vehicle components, and how to use each /service [PlayerID][1-4] properly, it includes how to use /colorlist and /v paint, or any other mechanic feature.
- When the tutorial ends, the player will receive a mechanic certificate, and the job will be added to /stats, a small value of $2500-5000 will be charged, pretending to be the value of the classes and diploma.
- Only players with mechanic job on their stats should be allowed to purchase a tow truck, the same way it happens when you try to buy a Taxi.

2. Mechanic duty.

- In order to receive the mechanic calls, a player must type /mechanic duty inside his tow truck, this change will prevent players who are not role playing mechanic from receive mechanic calls.
- In order to assist in a /v upgrade, the player must be a mechanic on duty.
- Only mechanics on duty should be able to receive a paycheck of $1,250. In case you are not on duty, you'll should receive only $625 (Half)
- Once you use /mechanic duty, your nametag will change the color to "Green"(Or any other color that shows explicitly that you are a mechanic.) The amount of mechanics will be displayed on /onduty aswell.

That's my suggestion, forgive my grammar. - Jason

Fruit.
Gnag
Gnag
Ingame name: Kurt Russo

Re: Mechanic Job [/mechanic duty]

Post by Fruit. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm supporting this suggestion!
It would also be able to show mechanics in /onduty which would help a lot since right now you have to wait for hours to get a mechanic, not knowing that they're on-duty or not.

Wilbur
- Gold Dealer -
- Gold Dealer -
Ingame name: Jacob Wilbur

Post by Wilbur » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Well, a huge SUPPORT from my side! I hope this gets implemented.

»» Wilbur Vehicles
»» Wilbur Rentals

My guides:
»» [GUIDE] Vehicle Security Prices [CTRL+F]
»» [GUIDE] New to roleplay?
............................................................................................

Nerraw
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Nerraw » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:22 am

I only want the /onduty to receive mechanic calls but only if you are inside the tow truck, the rest 'no'.
So, if you are on-duty, and you are outside the tow truck, you aint able to receive calls, or if you are more than a meter away from the tow truck.

SamanthaLSRP
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Samantha_Love

Post by SamanthaLSRP » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Really like to see how many mechanics there is /onduty :)
Supporting!

Return to “Job Suggestions”