/fssign * For Sale Sign*

Once suggestion is approved by a developer and or lead developer it will be moved here.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jevonte Glover

/fssign * For Sale Sign*

Post by hotstufkiloo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:10 pm

/fssign <--- It is a for sale sign, text in front of door/house that says something like *For Sale Contact 9231 for more info.*

I know people not only peeks at adds, but they take rides around in areas to search for house IRL. I did when my parents and I were looking for a place. I just think this would be a more fun way and a better way then just /ad's and online real estate. We do not need to forget about the real estate section in the forums obviously because I know personally that will not happen.
* Selling house contact ReginaJ@LEM.com ((Forums)) *

I know this would be easier in a type of way. People who don't search the forums it can be easier for.
Because I miss alot of good deals and I know that. People who post /ad once and I'm not on. Then people who have it on the forums and I barely look.

This can be a better and easier way to sell a house/buy a house. Also having more RP, the person who is selling the house can take it upon himself to right down the bids and what not if you want the highest one or if you want to get it out of your hands rather quickly.

#speak your minds.

Only thing I'm worried about is that there are 3DTextLabels (name of the Text-Ads) all over the place. So what would you say, if you can purchase a real house for sale sign from the Mall or somewhere.
You then can place in a e.g 3.0 distance around your doorstep.

The object came with sa-mp 0.3e.
Source: http://www.k-dst.de/kategorien.php?kat= ... :MP%200.3e

If this helps, it helps to me I agree with this!
Last edited by hotstufkiloo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
sworn brother who took the black

Jakey
Lead Administrator
Ingame name: Tommy The Tank

Re: /fssign * For Sale Sign*

Post by Jakey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am

I like the idea of a for sale sign on houses, It could work in the same aspect as the car sign script, you can simple buy an object from the mall and place it on your house, the only problem is where would you have the sign visible, on the front door of your house or actually outside as a sign object?

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by hotstufkiloo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 am

Jakey wrote:I like the idea of a for sale sign on houses, It could work in the same aspect as the car sign script, you can simple buy an object from the mall and place it on your house, the only problem is where would you have the sign visible, on the front door of your house or actually outside as a sign object?

I don't think there would be object, but I would imagine having the /fssign for on and /fssign for off. So if you want it on then if you pass houses and stop in front of one you like that happens to be for sale it pops infront of the door. But when speeding through the places not really in search of houses but have the cmd on then it would NOT pop up.

Balkan Beast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Balkan Beast » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 am

I like this.

What would be the range that the item is seen though, same as a car sign?
Generally the distance between the street and the house, is pretty large in places like Palomino creek for example.
Esco, iGrimey, and Paps are gay.
Stephanie is honorary gay.
Odems and Oliver are infa gay.

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by hotstufkiloo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 am

Balkan Beast wrote:I like this.

What would be the range that the item is seen though, same as a car sign?
Generally the distance between the street and the house, is pretty large in places like Palomino creek for example.

I mean if fssign is on then and your crusing slow, and you pass by a house the sign can pop up, in a range of being in the road to the house itself. But if its on (/fssign) and you are speeding down the road then it would not pop up.

Codeine Caliphate
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Codeine Caliphate » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 am

We need this... supporting<3

Deebo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Justin Weinrich

Post by Deebo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 am

Thing is though, if you /ffsign, would it be put on the house door or would we actually be able to go put it in the yard?
I, Deebo, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by hotstufkiloo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Deebo wrote:Thing is though, if you /ffsign, would it be put on the house door or would we actually be able to go put it in the yard?

I would think door, ifadmins can do the yard then yard but some places don't always have yards..

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 am

Only thing I'm worried about is that there are 3DTextLabels (name of the Text-Ads) all over the place. So what would you say, if you can purchase a real house for sale sign from the Mall or somewhere.

🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

Oscar.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Oscar Lewis

Post by Oscar. » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 am

I guess this would make it easier to sell your house. Real estate is on the forums, so I guess it would be realistic for a sign to be outside a house for when you're selling it, Also another thing that might go good with this is a real estate where you can find your house ID then put it up for sale.

Lets say you went to this real estate place and you had to type /realestate and then a list of properties come up that people have put up for sale. Then you can do like /realestate details [Real estate ID] to get more details on the certain house that came up.

Once you place your house up for sale on the real estate the /fssign would appear on your doorstep.

This might work with this idea, as its realistic how you use the estate agents to sell the house instead of selling it yourself.
Former SASD Deputy Oscar Goldsworthy

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by hotstufkiloo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 am

Matt[Y] wrote:Only thing I'm worried about is that there are 3DTextLabels (name of the Text-Ads) all over the place. So what would you say, if you can purchase a real house for sale sign from the Mall or somewhere.

That would be cool if this was here, if you don't mind I added that to the suggestion.

Codeine Caliphate
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Codeine Caliphate » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:37 am

hotstufkiloo wrote:
Matt[Y] wrote:Only thing I'm worried about is that there are 3DTextLabels (name of the Text-Ads) all over the place. So what would you say, if you can purchase a real house for sale sign from the Mall or somewhere.

That would be cool if this was here, if you don't mind I added that to the suggestion.

I think I saw this on another server when ever a house was for sale.

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 pm

hotstufkiloo wrote:

Of course not :)
🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

Garrity
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Garrity » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Supporting with SAMP object aswell, just so it doesn't get abused a CMD could be set (e.g /sellhouse *messagehere*) and the for sale sign is placed beside a certain distance from the exterior entrance point along with something along the lines of the /carsign feature.

To shorten it down,

/sellhouse *message* -> SAMP object sign appears beside exterior entrance point with message on it.
Game Administrator
Police Officer I Landry Franklin
Retired Sergeant II Jacob "Franky" Franklin

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Garrity wrote:Supporting with SAMP object aswell, just so it doesn't get abused a CMD could be set (e.g /sellhouse *messagehere*) and the for sale sign is placed beside a certain distance from the exterior entrance point along with something along the lines of the /carsign feature.

To shorten it down,

/sellhouse *message* -> SAMP object sign appears beside exterior entrance point with message on it.

Yeah, as I said, it's possible to allow the owner of the house to place the sign in a set radius around the doorstep coordinates.
However, I personally prefer the single object, without having that green text.

So my idea would be to buy that sign, using /buysalesign [text] (e.g /buysalesign 4SALE - Two Story house. Contact 884124). You then place the sign around your doorstep and if someone steps near it (who might have seen the sign from the distance), it will show the message in the chat (similar to: You're standing on XY's porch...) *SALE - Two Story house. Contact 884124*.
🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

Return to “Forwarded Suggestions”