Drug addicition, purity, and optional visual effects.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Drug addicition, purity, and optional visual effects.

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:26 pm

1. Drug addiction:
Firstly, I would make that you wouldn't have to be a junkie just for consuming drugs just once, excepting drugs like heroin (I would also make that LSD wasn't addictive, because it is not in real life). This would make more players buy drugs because a lot of people wanted to use drugs sporadically without becoming a junkie, and they could use it just for parties, in clubs and all that, just a concrete night. I would also make the drug addiction kicks in less frequently, at least the first days you're using drugs. I mean, the drug addiction should kick in more frequently when you're a regular consumer, but while you're consuming it not so frequently, it should not force you to use drugs each 10 minutes. I think this would be more realistic, and would make more players buy drugs, because you wouldn't have to spent so much money in drugs. I think that the addiction should force you to use drugs each two hours.

2. Visual effects: If it were possible, I would make vissual effects like something optional, with a command or something else, so, people who wanted to keep drug effects just as a roleplay could do it and people who wanted to see it in camera would also do it, because now that there's no visual effects for nobody, there are people that want visual effects back and people that don't want it back. I think that would be perfect. But if it were not possible, I would preffer that visual effects were shown sporadically (although people should roleplay it as something constant), these way, everybody could enjoy visual effects and also wouldn't have problems to see interiors. I understand that some people don't like the previous visual effects, but I think that the answer is not to delete them.

3. Drug purity: There's not too much to say, drug purity would add a great roleplay to drugs, differentiating between one another dealers, making prices oscilate and making better or worse effects.
Last edited by MetalMeanzKrime on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

TerminatorX
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Drug system.

Post by TerminatorX » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

MetalMeanzKrime wrote:1. Drug addiction:
Firstly, I would make that you wouldn't have to be a junkie just for consuming drugs just once, excepting drugs like heroin (I would also make that LSD wasn't addictive, because it is not in real life). This would make more players buy drugs because a lot of people wanted to use drugs sporadically without becoming a junkie, and they could use it just for parties, in clubs and all that, just a concrete night. I would also make the drug addiction kicks in less frequently, at least the first days you're using drugs. I mean, the drug addiction should kick in more frequently when you're a regular consumer, but while you're consuming it not so frequently, it should not force you to use drugs each 10 minutes. I think this would be more realistic, and would make more players buy drugs, because you wouldn't have to spent so much money in drugs. I think that the addiction should force you to use drugs each two hours.

2. Visual effects: If it were possible, I would make vissual effects like something optional, with a command or something else, so, people who wanted to keep drug effects just as a roleplay could do it and people who wanted to see it in camera would also do it, because now that there's no visual effects for nobody, there are people that want visual effects back and people that don't want it back. I think that would be perfect. But if it were not possible, I would preffer that visual effects were shown sporadically (although people should roleplay it as something constant), these way, everybody could enjoy visual effects and also wouldn't have problems to see interiors. I understand that some people don't like the previous visual effects, but I think that the answer is not to delete them.

3. Drug purity: There's not too much to say, drug purity would add a great roleplay to drugs, differentiating between one another dealers, making prices oscilate and making better or worse effects.
Visual effects would be nice as a toggle. Removing any aesthetic function that has been created is idiocy without considering making it optional.

Return to “Weapons & Drugs Suggestions”