Research Chemicals

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

manoflife3
Gangster
Gangster

Research Chemicals

Post by manoflife3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 am

Alrighty so, my suggestion is to add some research chemicals into the game. Like 2-CE, 2-CB, 4mmc / mephedrone / meow meow, or 3mmc, also bath salts known as MPVP.
These drugs are very powerful and have the effects of Cocaine/MDMA/Amfetamines together, makes you crave as hell after the first usage and is VERY ADDICTING. Literally few lines and you fuck up your life. It would be interesting if you could create for official factions like a "deep web" on the computer, where thwy would need roleplay using browsers as TOr, make themselves anonymous from the police. The drugs would be extremly cheap and also DEADLY. Goes up for good RP as a drug scammer.
Add an /ame when someone uses cocaine, when he is "high" an ame should be above his head automaticly **has wide open eyes and very big pupils".
just some ideas
kidz dnt du dragz lajk meh, 3mmc rocks lol.

manoflife3
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Research Chemicals

Post by manoflife3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Also a trip, mescaline coming out from the cactus growing in mexico. Known as DMT.

DaDon
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: DON PABLO

Re: Research Chemicals

Post by DaDon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:52 am

Adding legal highs to LSRP? Sounds good to me. I've role-played smoking mamba (spice) in SACF before. Me and a guy I met also role-played spice addicts outside of jail lol, it was fun.

I don't think an official dark-web would get created though. Players have made LSRP darkwebs before and staff got them shutdown. Legal highs you can just buy from a shop though IRL and even since they have been made illegal in my country a lot of shops still sell it on the lowkey.

Return to “Weapons & Drugs Suggestions”