Vehicle System & Dealership Guide

You'll find Official server guides in this section. The one-stop place you need to find all the information you require!

Moderators: Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
Spotted a mistake? Let us know by reading the information and posting here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=354301
Dropper
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: Vehicle System & Dealership Guide

Post by Dropper » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:11 am

Pudg3 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 am
I was just wondering if it would cost me more if I start at level 1 insurance and gradually buy level 2 insurance and so on. What about the other upgrades?

And two, I'm confused with the vehicle health and cosmetic aspect regarding the insurance. Can somebody explain?

Thank you in advance.
Yes, you'd end up spending one money since upgrading from worse to better isn't accounted for.

Depends on what you want to know about vehicle health. You can upgrade the vehicle armor which gives it health scriptwise and makes it harder to explode.

Insurance at level three will make sure your car will spawn with max health and will keep bodykit and XMR radio modifications, along with the chassis being brand new.
Insurance at level two will just make your car spawn with max health and with a brand new chassis (e.g. bumper dents, et cetera).
Insurance at level one will just give your car max health.

Pudg3
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Zack_Graves

Post by Pudg3 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am

Dropper wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:11 am
Pudg3 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 am
I was just wondering if it would cost me more if I start at level 1 insurance and gradually buy level 2 insurance and so on. What about the other upgrades?

And two, I'm confused with the vehicle health and cosmetic aspect regarding the insurance. Can somebody explain?

Thank you in advance.
Yes, you'd end up spending one money since upgrading from worse to better isn't accounted for.

Depends on what you want to know about vehicle health. You can upgrade the vehicle armor which gives it health scriptwise and makes it harder to explode.

Insurance at level three will make sure your car will spawn with max health and will keep bodykit and XMR radio modifications, along with the chassis being brand new.
Insurance at level two will just make your car spawn with max health and with a brand new chassis (e.g. bumper dents, et cetera).
Insurance at level one will just give your car max health.
So basically, i should save up for the level 3 insurance and other upgrades as well, correct?

Oh, so the car health is not always directly associated with the appearance of the vehicle?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions. Just want to be thorough. Thank you for the quick response.

Dropper
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Dropper » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:39 am

Pudg3 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am
So basically, i should save up for the level 3 insurance and other upgrades as well, correct?
Sure, although you can live very well without any insurance or upgrades. If I didn't care a whole lot about a car, I'd just get a good lock and maxed out alarm for it.
Pudg3 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am
Oh, so the car health is not always directly associated with the appearance of the vehicle?
No. Although, if your vehicle health is above 1000 or so, it's possible that your body parts won't get damaged, only until it goes below that number.

Trexore
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Trexore » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:33 am

Sure, although you can live very well without any insurance or upgrades. If I didn't care a whole lot about a car, I'd just get a good lock and maxed out alarm for it.
True.
Trexore#2356

Flaym
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Flaym » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:29 am

Very very helpful.
Returning Back to my main forum account, @Trexore

Return to “Official Guides”