Have you ever had any car crashes?

Come and discuss to your heart's content about all things CARS! Building one? Renovating one? Just want to show yours off? Then you've come to the right place!

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

TheMorello
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -
Ingame name: Adrian Calderon

Re: Have you ever had any car crashes?

Post by TheMorello » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:44 pm

I hadn't, I am careful driver and I like speed to, but I drive slowly in dangerous places, also I drive on highway as fast as car can go :P
Have any questions? I'm happy to help you.>>>>>> PM ME

Current Character - Adrian Calderon ( White Knights Motorcycle Club)

CHARACTERS: show
Jayceon Patterson - Eastside Sin Town Mafia Crips (Beasley & Associates) [Ex. member]
Alvaro Cabrera - 18th Street Seville Lil Lowks [Faction closed]

Mighty Ducks X3
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Mighty Ducks X3 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:17 pm

dinamic wrote:I hadn't, I am careful driver and I like speed to, but I drive slowly in dangerous places, also I drive on highway as fast as car can go :P
Same really. It's all about staying aware and alert. Predicting what people might do. I rarely break the 30-40 mph zones because that's where they catch you out but on the motorway I'll do like 120 mph if the road is pretty clear.

Donnell
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Shawn Conway

Post by Donnell » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Nothing serious, a guy crashed into my back when I braked in traffic lights. He was on his phone as I walked up to him. People who drive while texting should be stripped off their driving license, almost as bad as drunk drivers in my book.

nelsondx
Rock n' Roll Maniac
Rock n' Roll Maniac
Ingame name: moe is thicc

Post by nelsondx » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:50 pm

TheMorello wrote:I hadn't, I am careful driver and I like speed to, but I drive slowly in dangerous places, also I drive on highway as fast as car can go :P
That doesn't really mean anything..my dad likes to say:"whoever walks in the rain gets wet", so you are always vulnerable to be involved in an accident. Whether you are at fault or not it doesnt matter. My dad is a careful driver, he has his license for 37 years now, recently he was involved in an accident, he was not at fault but he had it.

Keny
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Keny » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:09 pm

nelsondx wrote:
TheMorello wrote:I hadn't, I am careful driver and I like speed to, but I drive slowly in dangerous places, also I drive on highway as fast as car can go :P
That doesn't really mean anything..my dad likes to say:"whoever walks in the rain gets wet", so you are always vulnerable to be involved in an accident. Whether you are at fault or not it doesnt matter. My dad is a careful driver, he has his license for 37 years now, recently he was involved in an accident, he was not at fault but he had it.
This guy explained it all, doesn't matter if you drive slowly and carefully, same shit with a motorcycle, you can drive slowly and die out there if some drunk idiot hits you with a truck.

aboodidaabas
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by aboodidaabas » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:04 am

around 4 times in 6months lmao, all caused by speeding. One actually lost control of the car on 130 and I hit a curb.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Holler
Wise Guy

Post by Holler » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:09 am

Been involved only as a passenger in two but nothing that bad mostly because of the road conditions during winter.

Lucius99
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Luke_Moscropp

Post by Lucius99 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Never had one but been close.

Recently was in a red ford Mondeo titanium some idiot in a van was driving up our ass when we was overtaking it split into one lane again so he went against traffic and overtook everyone. Shocking I've never been in a crash when I see one nearly every time I'm on the motorway.
We all have goals we all want something in life, but most of us don't chase it, we wait for it. But without action you get nothing, you're practically laying down your life to wait, for something that'll never appear unless you work and fight for it.

We all make mistakes, some good some bad, but we all are surviving we all are forgiving.
Maybe I sometimes write things here as people then see it or maybe I do as I do, who knows.

WhoAmI?
Mafia
Mafia

Post by WhoAmI? » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

I had bought a truck about 3-4 months ago and it got totaled by some lady who doesn't know the difference between a 4 way and 2 way stop.

I was approaching the intersection, I didn't have any traffic lights/stop signs since it was a 2 way stop, so I had the right away. She was stopped at her stopsign and was planning on continuing through the intersection to keep going straight. She thought it was a 4 way stop, so after she stopped, she started to go again... I swerved into incoming traffic, she kept driving and tboned my passenger side. That then caused me to go head on into a guardrail. 80kms to 0 in about 20 feet.

Luckily I was okay, the bitch, who cares about her. (She was fine too)

Now I'm truck shopping again.
Angel "Lefty" Vallejo
Valley of Angels

Snowpile
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: blend of car1 + hijack

Post by Snowpile » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:02 pm

I've actually rear-ended some guy while texting which was very dumb of me. Second time I got cut off going about 65 mph swerved and lost control drove onto the sidewalk into a wall. Totaled both. Looking for a new car now.
I, Snowpile, will join the probation scheme in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I am here to help around on the LS:RP forum board among other tasks. I choose to follow the rules inside the scheme. I fully understand I am liable to return back to my original punishment should I not be fulfilling my purpose in the scheme.

EVODUDE999
Most Wanted
Most Wanted
Ingame name: Tyler_Hale / Mason_S

Post by EVODUDE999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:15 am

Yes :( I deliver pizza as a side job, i literally just clocked in, first delivery of the day, random downpour and hit a puddle behind someone who stopped short to let someone go (They were technically at fault because they slammed on their brakes at 40MPH) the front of my car nose dived and went under their bumper, they had a spare tire that took out the hood, and a tow hitch that took out the bumper :( good news is, i fixed it the next day LOL!
PICTURES: show

About Me

Best Shift 3 Field Staff of the Year. (2015)

Sera
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Sera » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Lorry drove into my lane(lorry driver was at fault), long trailer hits me. Pretty much wrote the old BMW off, I somehow got off with small/medium wounds. Quick reaction helps.

CharlieSN95
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Jason Stiles

Post by CharlieSN95 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:50 am

I've had my fair share of crashes but not with other cars (thank god). However, I was in the passenger seat when my girlfriend totaled her 95 Mustang. We were driving to her school. The idea was for her to take the car to school, then I'd take it to work. It was early in the morning, rainy & slightly foggy. We were talking when the fog began to roll in & I told her to pull over & let me drive since I was more experienced at driving. She told me she had it under control. Not more than 20 minutes later, some guy had broken down on the highway in the fast lane and decided to park there with no hazards on. Due to the wet roads (and admitedly not the best tires), she wasn't able to break and ended up rear ending him. Luckily the guy decided not to file a claim since his car wasn't really damaged aside from a slight dent in his bumper. My girlfriend's car, however, was ruled as totaled since the airbags came on. Sad day that was.

Pictures of the Aftermath: show

lenny97
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Edward_Palazzo

Post by lenny97 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 am

never had one

Ducky.
antidepressants and alcohol
antidepressants and alcohol
Ingame name: Train Toledo

Post by Ducky. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Been in a few actually some weren't my fault. I've flipped 2 cars, crashed about 8. Flips weren't my fault and about 7 of the crashes weren't either. The last crash I had was when my tire got fucked and well, I don't know if that's my fault or the road's fault, whoops.
yea ok airwalk

Return to “Cars”