Post by WinstonReds » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 am

this would be cool.

ThatDutchPerson
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Kayleigh Prescott

Re: Cult Roleplay

Post by ThatDutchPerson » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Why not something equilvant to the Brotherhood of Nod in the Command & Conquor games?
A religious movement with a political agenda.

Would be interested to watch something new in the elections, and to this kind of roleplay.

Kayleigh Prescott, 21
Chief Executive Officer of Prescott Entertainment, LLC
defacto-President of the San Andreas Business Coalition

Zex.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Zex. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:45 am

Would be an interesting and fun development if pulled right.
gone

Ronnie two poles
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ronnie two poles » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:04 am

I want a secret society of normal people that can ICLY alter various things through organized crime. I want to see someone pull an alternative of the Illuminati in today’s society since I doubt anyone here could pull off an actual Illuminati faction in today’s modern world as we don’t have as much if any inside knowledge of factual modern day Illuminati things as far as I know, so doing so here correctly would be nearly impossible.

So pretty much I’d like to see a bunch of rich figures contemplate on how they could change society with their wealth through bribes, kidnapping, threats, murder, etc.

captain peaches
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by captain peaches » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:11 am

Winona wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 am
Screw all that satanic stuff. We need masons.

we (Sharkster, Shultz, Liquicity, myself and a handful of others) actually made a hall once but it didn't exactly stick, people with actual leverage icly don't really exist anymore and/or are not interested in roleplaying a masonic hall or weren't at the time, on top of that, lsrp's environment is filled with people you sometimes don't exactly want to bring into this type of roleplay but happen to have some ic influence
jaj istenem

ThatDutchPerson
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Kayleigh Prescott

Post by ThatDutchPerson » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 am

This would be cool if pulled off right.

Kayleigh Prescott, 21
Chief Executive Officer of Prescott Entertainment, LLC
defacto-President of the San Andreas Business Coalition

Dan beaver
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Criminal ESWF

Post by Dan beaver » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Ronnie two poles wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:04 am
I want a secret society of normal people that can ICLY alter various things through organized crime. I want to see someone pull an alternative of the Illuminati in today’s society since I doubt anyone here could pull off an actual Illuminati faction in today’s modern world as we don’t have as much if any inside knowledge of factual modern day Illuminati things as far as I know, so doing so here correctly would be nearly impossible.

So pretty much I’d like to see a bunch of rich figures contemplate on how they could change society with their wealth through bribes, kidnapping, threats, murder, etc.
Sounds like the secret service in Italy during the 70s and 80s - they manipulated Italian organizations (mafia, camorra, etc) to further their own agenda.

Ronnie two poles
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ronnie two poles » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:01 pm

captain peaches wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:11 am
Winona wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 am
Screw all that satanic stuff. We need masons.

we (Sharkster, Shultz, Liquicity, myself and a handful of others) actually made a hall once but it didn't exactly stick, people with actual leverage icly don't really exist anymore and/or are not interested in roleplaying a masonic hall or weren't at the time, on top of that, lsrp's environment is filled with people you sometimes don't exactly want to bring into this type of roleplay but happen to have some ic influence

Any screenshots of this? I just wanna see how that panned out. Sounds great.

BGTony
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Kendrick_Watts

Post by BGTony » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

I am a mason irl so funny to see that people role-play it icly.
I have had thoughts for a while now to start some kind of order.
Maybe something along the lines of Brotherhood of Light or Order of the 7 planets.
Hit me up if you are interested..me and my childhood friend are role-playing it right now, even found a temple that we /Rentroom at xD.

Operative
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Humper

Post by Operative » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:13 am

Hustle Money wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 am
I'm posting this to see if there is any overall interest at all from anyone on the server for a cult based group. Whether it be a religious cult, or something more sinister. I've been interested in this for a while and wanted to start role playing with a small group maybe out in red or bone county, maybe even in the city if it would work. There would be a ton of character development and passive things going on as well, and I just want to get a read on the interest for something like this. If there is any, I may begin role playing.
every day

Return to “General Discussions”