dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini

Re: Quitting LSRP Stories

Post by dzgapaan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Damian wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:01 am
I was talking to some significant others about this community recently which sparked something inside of me to dive a little deeper than reading scrolling around. It’s no secret my relationship with many people was rocky but continuously reading people horror stories on me started to overwhelm me rather than make me angry.

I think back to how I gave Dec Watson such a run around in getting things done because my priorities became going out. How I dug into my own feelings rather than accepted my differences with Robyn and Shruth so much headache as I toppled over an entire news organization for the server. How I removed Carlos from the admin team for how I purely felt about the traits he carried of what I considered a “bad admin”.

I took some type of satisfaction in making children, teenagers, and even grown men grovel over their re-entrance to the server. I procrastinated, made excuses, and lashed out at anyone that attempted to unveil my faults.

How Apple’s last memory of me was me yelling at him in Left 4 Dead over something so stupid. I created an atmosphere of my own karma at the end and that is something I and I alone had to go through. I selfishly invited the world into it as I usually did with every issue I had on the server throughout the years, when it has never been anyone else’s business.

I’ve grown a lot over the years and I’m in a better place that I never could of imagined for myself. I found out how many people loved me and where they are in life and how much they credit me for it. My work, ideas, and foundations are still admired and veiled around various communities. I’ve created quite a clout for myself that’s benefited me in ways I still can’t believe.

Bottom line is I’m doing great and it never would have been possible without what happened to me. I may still have my thoughts on how it went down but for once in LSRP history it’s not about me. I wish it nothing but the best because it has everything it needs to still be the best.

I can’t re-write any of the horrible things I’ve done nor can anyone moan away our problems. LSRP has been down many dark paths, some where we wouldn’t even know if the server would still be up when we woke up.

Find peace in what ever issue you have with each other, the server, some system, what ever it takes. Lean on each other and most importantly enjoy your time here. The past wasn’t that great, what you do today is what you want to consume your memories with.

Whether anyone forgives me, hates me, nor know who I am I’m writing this all to finally put this in my past in my ultimate quest towards peace. I want to also do my thing one day and I don’t want people to think I’m out to destroy anything. I want to stop hearing the whispers and the notes about all the “bad” things happening here.

I want it to become a memory that that’s placed away properly. I loved this server and I hope it’s days remaining up are met with some type of achievement, no matter how large or small.
You were an ass, but you clearly were not the reason of server's failure. :*

dzgapaan
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Jonathan_Baccarini

Post by dzgapaan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 pm

ezkNYNE wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:39 am
I grew up, but that's not the reason on why I quit, at all. It's embarrassing to even mention the fact that the ex-leads of FM were heavily biased even when reporting some of their friends who were leading factions. Even if you had the perfect amount of evidence to, at least, strike a faction, they'd still tell you some dog shit excuse.

However, not only the staff became shady with extremely questionable moves, but the community feels unwelcoming in general. LSRP used to be my home, the home where I learnt English, and the home where fun was seriously a strong word back in the days, but eventually, it became a nuisance to think about playing LSRP. My great friends quit because of the same reasons, or due to real life.

Growing up and being busy in real life is a good reason, but this is not the case for LSRP. No, it's about how terribly managed it was, and how it developed, both the script and the server. Countless people supported it, both economically and actively playing in the server, yet, little was done for the script and eventually, people grew bored because the community can only do so much, so much, that at one point, the community stops entertaining you and you start to look for actual script updates, and not some tiny cmd.
That was a same problem in 2015 as well. I remember Sutera members DeathMatching my faction members and provoking 24/7, but administrators were always trying to help them out. Then I had same situation in BION against Russians. They just started beating our people up, then burnt the business and administrator prevented to investigate the case. He forced PD to RP that there were not any evidences of these massive crimes. Then BION's illegal wing tried to strike back by burning their bar down, but admins did not let us to do so. Well, I still got my revenge on them by whacking the whole faction with our brothers in crime :D. Respect to Chiva and Lefty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16EWvn ... e=youtu.be

Good old times <3!

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:31 am

dzgapaan wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 pm
ezkNYNE wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:39 am
I grew up, but that's not the reason on why I quit, at all. It's embarrassing to even mention the fact that the ex-leads of FM were heavily biased even when reporting some of their friends who were leading factions. Even if you had the perfect amount of evidence to, at least, strike a faction, they'd still tell you some dog shit excuse.

However, not only the staff became shady with extremely questionable moves, but the community feels unwelcoming in general. LSRP used to be my home, the home where I learnt English, and the home where fun was seriously a strong word back in the days, but eventually, it became a nuisance to think about playing LSRP. My great friends quit because of the same reasons, or due to real life.

Growing up and being busy in real life is a good reason, but this is not the case for LSRP. No, it's about how terribly managed it was, and how it developed, both the script and the server. Countless people supported it, both economically and actively playing in the server, yet, little was done for the script and eventually, people grew bored because the community can only do so much, so much, that at one point, the community stops entertaining you and you start to look for actual script updates, and not some tiny cmd.
That was a same problem in 2015 as well. I remember Sutera members DeathMatching my faction members and provoking 24/7, but administrators were always trying to help them out. Then I had same situation in BION against Russians. They just started beating our people up, then burnt the business and administrator prevented to investigate the case. He forced PD to RP that there were not any evidences of these massive crimes. Then BION's illegal wing tried to strike back by burning their bar down, but admins did not let us to do so. Well, I still got my revenge on them by whacking the whole faction with our brothers in crime :D. Respect to Chiva and Lefty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16EWvn ... e=youtu.be

Good old times <3!
The sad thing is that someone in either FM, Game Admins, Testers doesn't want you to improve or doesn't like you personally. This happens with other factions too (legal ones). No, I'm not saying they don't like us or have any respect for us. But this is one of the problems why some factions close down. I've seen a faction close down because apparently the leader said FM was throwing lies at them and such, hence they shut the whole thing down. I highly doubt because of someone's past, because there's always a opportunity to apply for anything, unless you repeat your actions. This is also a reason why things don't really work out.

Berserkir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Berserkir » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:10 am

I got bored of playing gta:sa. I been playing it since release.

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 am

Because of lack of management listening to suggestions. Because of boredom a bit, but not of GTA San Andreas MP, more of same stuff on this server. Management here was always looking more for realism than for fun. I mean, maybe you could put some things that are not so realistic, but are fun. That's the way to keep players, they need constant new fun systems and fun events. Fuck realism only, like someone wants to literally RP all day.

Ffs find people to update your script if these that are here don't have time or don't want to. Fix trucking system, add some jobs (storage worker, woodcutter, miner, pilot ffs, there are tons of them), add some boxing sytems, ufc or whatnot, storage wars systems or something like that, some racing system, nascar or whatever, races with quad and such vehicles, maybe if it is possible to script 8 ball pool system like it is in single player.

There are tons of stuff that can lure players to play, but none of these or similiar ones were added in years.

jordanrp
Gangster
Gangster

Post by jordanrp » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 am

retarded admins with some exceptions

Alice
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: i love dick

Post by Alice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:36 pm

I kinda want to get back to RP, but the amount of players online is shocking.

TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by TeodoraMk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm

LS-RP has taught me a lot, helped me out with my English which brought up some great opportunities for me in real life and what's most important, I made some great friendships here. LS-RP has been mostly fun and pleasant for me.

I've been immature at some points. This is just a video game, but we're all fellow gamers. So to all the new players out there: People, it doesn't matter what position you are. What matters is the great friendships on this game and the opportunity to enjoy heavy roleplay on a game that brings us all some great memories. Because one day it'll be all about the memories and the fun we had, not who said what on the forums, who did what, who had the most powerful illegal faction or the highest PD/SD rank. Enjoy this great server. Quitting stories? Oh come on. People quit, come and go, that's how it is. I've seen gamers from like 2008 returning. And that's great.

LS-RP has been a topic to talk about to me and my friends as well and we could all agree that we've had alot of fun on here. That's what matters. Sometimes when I look back at my "noob" days when I just joined, I wish I would be new again. The fun days man.

C20H25N3O
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: 悪魔 Akuma

Post by C20H25N3O » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:36 pm
real talk
If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes.-Ross Perot

orca113
/shrug
/shrug
Ingame name: Omar Acklins

Post by orca113 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 pm

C20H25N3O wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 pm
Alice wrote:
real talk
Go ahead, take the first step and go online. That would be one more person. If everyone thinking like that would do so, we would be going back to 400-500 in no time. :roll:

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:29 pm

orca113 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:23 pm
C20H25N3O wrote:
Alice wrote:
real talk
Go ahead, take the first step and go online. That would be one more person. If everyone thinking like that would do so, we would be going back to 400-500 in no time. :roll:
I really wanna go back to 400+ :D

C20H25N3O
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: 悪魔 Akuma

Post by C20H25N3O » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:35 pm

orca113 wrote:
C20H25N3O wrote:
Alice wrote:
real talk
Goes a lot, lot deeper than that though. Lot of old players said fuck this when the rules turned in administrations favor and purposefully got banned. From faction to civilian rules if you read them objectively beyond the sheep herd its very obvious who they are benefiting and it isn't for your own good as some staff would like you to think. All of the 'new' players are migrating from communities where role-playing consists of standing around and shooting people you dislike and they're obviously having trouble comprehending rules which require a small level of comprehension.

LSRP needs to,
A: Reform all rulings.
B: Unban all wrongfully banned players because we all know staff actually needs them despite them liking to think otherwise. if they repeat offend just re ban you guys love doing that anyways.
C: Make some factions official that create realistic crime economics by the means they are gifted and not use an official spot as a look at me contest.

We're at a point where we need to let the flood gates open and see what happens. Back in the day there was a lot less staff-player ooc interaction and it made the server what it was suppose to be. Everyone bitches and whines way too much its pathetic and why the vast majority of players who are here to roleplay log on when there is something to do strictly because its a waste of time and energy trying to find out who has good roleplaying standards and bad ones.
If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes.-Ross Perot

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:37 pm

C20H25N3O wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:35 pm
orca113 wrote:
C20H25N3O wrote:

real talk
Goes a lot, lot deeper than that though. Lot of old players said fuck this when the rules turned in administrations favor and purposefully got banned. From faction to civilian rules if you read them objectively beyond the sheep herd its very obvious who they are benefiting and it isn't for your own good as some staff would like you to think. All of the 'new' players are migrating from communities where role-playing consists of standing around and shooting people you dislike and they're obviously having trouble comprehending rules which require a small level of comprehension.

LSRP needs to,
A: Reform all rulings.
B: Unban all wrongfully banned players because we all know staff actually needs them despite them liking to think otherwise. if they repeat offend just re ban you guys love doing that anyways.
C: Make some factions official that create realistic crime economics by the means they are gifted and not use an official spot as a look at me contest.

We're at a point where we need to let the flood gates open and see what happens. Back in the day there was a lot less staff-player ooc interaction and it made the server what it was suppose to be. Everyone bitches and whines way too much its pathetic and why the vast majority of players who are here to roleplay log on when there is something to do strictly because its a waste of time and energy trying to find out who has good roleplaying standards and bad ones.
I agree on unbanning people. Like all people. It's 2018 now and we don't know when this server's gonna stop continuing. With rules, they should check the DM'ing rule and make it more strict. Because now when you steal someone's bike, later on a car will roll up with 4 M4s gunning you down instantly.

Alice
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: i love dick

Post by Alice » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 pm

I just checked players online and it was 87/600. Last year when I logged in it was about the same and the city felt dead and empty. Does the server even get to 300+ players anymore?

orca113
/shrug
/shrug
Ingame name: Omar Acklins

Post by orca113 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Didn't want to open the Pandora's box here, but lets stick to the topic before this is getting closed down.

Return to “General Discussions”