Gangster
Gangster

Re: Quitting LSRP Stories

Post by So_Lucky » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:06 pm

AdamK wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 pm
OG Reece wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm
Maybe because devs are inactive, slow updates.

Mmartin has been inactive for almost a month. If he is supposed to be "RUNNING" the server how can you have someone who is inactive?

When was the last time LSRP had a major update? LSRP is a goldmine it will continue making cash only if you don't neglect it. It's like if you have a dog and you treat it with respect and love the dog will be your best friend for life. But if you disrespect the dog, miss treat it, neglect it it'll turn on you. In my opinion that's what's going to happen to LSRP if things carry on. Just look at the playerbase. 290-300 a day? That's bad because LSRP around 1-2 years ago was 600 players every single day.

I've got to agree with this. Updates seem to be slowing down and people are noticing it. When people notice it, thats when it becomes an issue.
I have to agree here as well. Have been playing for quite a while now, and actually can’t remember the last major update, what they need to do is consult with the community to find out what we actually want and that would benefit the server. Bringing in a major update, that the majority of it only benefits one side of the community will drive the other side away. I think the developers should spilt the community in half like the government side and the gangs and civilians into one group and then one developer works on one side and the other work on the other. I know this is a lot of work but when major updates are brought in the whole community has to benefit from it. It could be discussed at first in the verified discussions section.

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 pm
I just checked players online and it was 87/600. Last year when I logged in it was about the same and the city felt dead and empty. Does the server even get to 300+ players anymore?
Last time the server was full was April of 2017. It reached 500 players. Now we get 300 and it goes down quick.

So_Lucky
Gangster
Gangster

Post by So_Lucky » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm

We reached 400 once this year anyway that I remember, the players are there, just need to actually do good role play situations and can’t be letting people break rules and let them get away. And treat everyone fairly, not favoritism.

AdamK
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by AdamK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 pm

So_Lucky wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm
We reached 400 once this year anyway that I remember, the players are there, just need to actually do good role play situations and can’t be letting people break rules and let them get away. And treat everyone fairly, not favoritism.
370 two weeks ago. There is still a playerbase. It's just a very inconsistent playerbase.

So_Lucky
Gangster
Gangster

Post by So_Lucky » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 pm

AdamK wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 pm
So_Lucky wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 pm
370 two weeks ago. There is still a playerbase. It's just a very inconsistent playerbase.
As well we all have to take into consideration all the new games with a lot better graphics and it’s Christmas time. Some people would probably prefer to spend time with their families and friends than play on here.

Lawson
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Nicholas Byrne

Post by Lawson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Digging at development and management is a card that's been burned way too many times now. Just like any other thread that's posted in general discussions pondering about the status of the server, this topic isn't going to do any good.

If you like the server too much and hate seeing it dying (which is so far from the truth, the server is fine), you can take it through the proper channels with your suggestions. The recent board Surreal made is amazing and should be a good start to address your worries.

Return to “General Discussions”