Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Henry Iraheta

Re: Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Post by El Vertido » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:39 pm

Personally I think I'm one of the lsrp players who didn't get pms for rape perm every 20 minutes. Most of the time I'd get asked by rape permission once every blue moon, it was far from having swarms of players randomly pming you for rape perm.
REST IN PARADISE WILLEPWNS

Philip_Ianniello
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Post by Philip_Ianniello » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Callme. wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 pm
You clearly can't recognize a sexual activity that is accepted /wanted by both parties and a sexual activity forced by one party upon the other one.
There's a difference between roleplaying having sex and including sex in your character development. First one is cringe, second is is acceptable.

Meish Malone
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Meish Malone » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am

El Vertido wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:39 pm
Personally I think I'm one of the lsrp players who didn't get pms for rape perm every 20 minutes. Most of the time I'd get asked by rape permission once every blue moon, it was far from having swarms of players randomly pming you for rape perm.
I never got asked either and I've had a bunch of females characters, I think you have to give off a certain vibe to get asked tbh
the snakes, the rats, the cat and the dog

Martin_Yau
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Martin_Yau » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 am

Meish Malone wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
El Vertido wrote:
I never got asked either and I've had a bunch of females characters, I think you have to give off a certain vibe to get asked tbh
Like being a big titted and big booty mallrat.

William_Sou
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by William_Sou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 am

getting offended by anything on lsrp is like getting offended by a book lol its just a wall of text
lsrp is a game lol stop taking it so serious u dweeb
yung urameshi aka vaporwave boy aka lil hirohito
brad & friends

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by El Vertido » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:09 am

William_Sou wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 am
getting offended by anything on lsrp is like getting offended by a book lol its just a wall of text
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If this aint the truest thing I've read on this thread.
Meish Malone wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
El Vertido wrote:
Rape's more of a rare occurrence on LSRP than people like to believe.

People like to make threads like this to make it an issue when it's truthfully not. A new one pops up every other month even though all it takes is a simple 'no' if some random messages you asking for permission to roleplay something that you want no part in.

AnselmiX3
A Tradition of Service
Ingame name: Terence Fowler

Post by AnselmiX3 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm

wish these people would hit me up tbh... id love to rp being raised on a farm and prepared as a burger

Ozaka
very cool guy

Post by Ozaka » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 am

Now i wanna be milked and become ground beef

Florida
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Felony_Flyers

Post by Florida » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 am

Weaponized virginity.

TomsyLad
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Michael Anderson

Post by TomsyLad » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 am

AnselmiX3 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm
wish these people would hit me up tbh... id love to rp being raised on a farm and prepared as a burger
we know who's been posting the ads bois
FIREFIGHTER III MICHAEL ANDERSON
URBAN SEARCH AND RESCUE - RESCUE DEPUTY COMMANDER
SQUAD 11

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by El Vertido » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 am

IDK about raising people on the farm, but my mate and i rped tipping cows there once.

Clem-Clem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: TOO MANY

Post by Clem-Clem » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 am

AnselmiX3 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm
meet me at blueberry farm Sunday 10pm come alone

Vash Baldeus
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Vash Baldeus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Timothy_Alger wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 am
It is disturbing sometimes but at the end of the day, it is just a game. I'd honestly prefer people to commit such acts in a video game than in real life. I do, think, however, that a number of the people who role played serial killers have actual thoughts about doing such things. I remember investigating one and having an OOC conversation with him. He started talking about his fascination to murder people IRL. I still question whether or not video games that allow you to do such things help you escape from your dark thoughts or they encourage you to do so IRL. That's interesting for me.

It's interesting, though, that you only specify rape, cannibalism and BDSM (which is actually safe and not unhealthy, if did the right way). I think that being a murderer or a gang member is also disturbing and falls under that category.
My thoughts exactly, if you do any of those sexual fantasies/acts and think it's messed up, how about role-playing a gang member who is killing people or doing illegal things? Same applies here. The major thing that most people who properly roleplay these things can differentiate video game from real life, the ones who were mentioned to do it constantly on multiple characters well are either should get help in real life or have no imagination of how to develop their character.

GURKHA
Mafia
Mafia

Post by GURKHA » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 pm

good thing they shut down faceinvader. it was enabling those degenerates who go way too far

Dreams & Nightmares
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dreams & Nightmares » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:52 pm

William_Sou wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 am
Preach.

Return to “General Discussions”